Boat Club

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
Hello,

I have a few questions and open for suggestions.

I wanted to start some boat races back up and not sure if there is any interest in that?

Questions:

* Does it matter what speed your computer does for these?

* Can boats still be crafted?

* Can the boat be any kind or does that even matter?

If you think this would be a fun idea, let me know. :wtg:

Lovely idea :)

I still have the 10 racing boats from before - let me know if you need them! :cool:

I need a boat first, but like the idea.

In PvP waters with gunners would be awesome!

Yes, I'd love to boat race.
Especially during my Southern Hemisphere winter when I have ample free time to commit.
Why I'd even get the boat all cheetah textured up lol

Purely boats are only 2, the hovercraft can be used as a boat as well though.

The small boat is probably your best bet at racing :) It could be fun

* Can boats still be crafted?

that's a good question, someone offered me jormungand BP 2 years ago but no clue if that BP can still be looted.
Same for wetski BP, it only droped for one person before loot 2.0 i think, been trying to loot one myself, but in about 13k clicks no luck so far, but 3 quad-wing BPs... so either it's more rare than quad-wing BP or it's bugged and can't drop atm (wouldn't be surprised if that's the case) or there will be cluster-drop....

Last edited:
that's a good question, someone offered me jormungand BP 2 years ago but no clue if that BP can still be looted.
Same for wetski BP, it only droped for one person before loot 2.0 i think, been trying to loot one myself, but in about 13k clicks no luck so far, but 3 quad-wing BPs... so either it's more rare than quad-wing BP or it's bugged and can't drop atm or there will be cluster-drop....

I think a few ppl have the BP, I just looked on auction and BP's ..none to be had. Maybe if we talk to Alaina real sweet, she may part with a few..lol

I was wondering even if BP if mats are still available for Jormungand or not?

This will be great for engineering and vehicle skills and crafters to get mats..Trickle down and fun! :wtg:

I was wondering even if BP if mats are still available for Jormungand or not?

I just checked, the materials for MK1 & MK2 are definately still avaible.
Which planet is Jormungand BP's planet? There's always the chance people are crafting on the wrong planet but could also be an internal cooldown of 1+ year or both or not droping at all...

I just checked, the materials for MK1 & MK2 are definately still avaible.
Which planet is Jormungand BP's planet? There's always the chance people are crafting on the wrong planet but could also be an internal cooldown of 1+ year or both or not droping at all...
Calypso (planetless, should drop anywhere)

Back