no looters after VU16

Geralt

Guardian
tyires tyirepl tyirepl
I really need someone from MA to explain this:

entropia_2019-02-23_00.22.50_kopia.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that after Loot 2.0 there were suppose to be always some loot in any mob?

I did thousands of kills after loot 2.0 and never had no looter before vu16. How is that possible I am getting no looters now after vu 16 is implemented?

I am afraid to play this game now, how does it work, how loot is distributed, who is responsible for that?

Help me.

I really need someone from MA to explain this:

entropia_2019-02-23_00.22.50_kopia.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that after Loot 2.0 there were suppose to be always some loot in any mob?

I did thousands of kills after loot 2.0 and never had no looter before vu16. How is that possible I am getting no looters now after vu 16 is implemented?

I am afraid to play this game now, how does it work, how loot is distributed, who is responsible for that?

Help me.

In what planet? And what mob?

Hunted half a dozen hours since the VU and all had loots inside.
If this is not a bug this is a bad news. What's gonna happen next ? Peds in loots ?!?!

I have not had any no loots since this VU.
If no one else has experienced this and there isn't a flood of threads regarding this (and there would be)
I will assume this is a false report, unless OP can provide more information and a time stamp in screenshot to prove this.

I can back this up.. Sabakuma, so not a big thing at the time, just carried on so no screen shots.

Same message " This creature didn't carry any loot "..

Only happened that one time.

Last edited:
//mod note

Looks like a bug, moved to Bug Reports.

Please keep the off-topic posts to a minimum.

I haven't seen an outright nolooter (outside of instance ofc) but saw some loots that seemed to be under previous minimum, like 20 pec from a 2 ped mob - although I'm not even sure if the minimum was at 15% or 20%.

A really BAD thing that we all thought had stopped is BACK !!

Take close look at this in the chat box.

What do you see ?

Did I miss something is the Release notes ??

Last edited:
To this I can only say:

Errors that cost MA money are corrected as fast as possible
Errors that cost users of this service money have the possibility to be corrected and reappear after a VU-

Maybe we are back where this was regularly the case after each VU. Maybe we have to start again to look which corrected errors have resurfaced after a VU.

PS: Was part of my Signature until very recently, to watch for errors who cost players money after each VU - seams I have to change it again

I think is a bug. While changing a new autoloot pill i had same message. However after of that i never saw it again.

Don't think I've seen a no looter, is it only on small mobs?

i've been told you should adapt to the bug and not whine in the forum for a fix...

The error happened on two 50hp vixens on rocktropia, I posted it right after it happened. No loot pill, webshop gun unamped (because of an amp bug), naked.
Code of this game is a mess for me for now, I am afraid to play EU. I demand fixes and explainations.

I see there was other reports, I should have checked before I posted, I just never dreamed this would happen, I guess this takes the place "Loot claimed by another player". This was at Icarus today. That will sure make things all change especially for new players because the hunt the smaller mobs and doubt this will happen on larger mobs.

I think is a bug. While changing a new autoloot pill i had same message. However after of that i never saw it again.

My 'educated guess' is that it took you over 40s or so to notice and take a new pill? I've been getting no looters if I kill at further than looting distance and don't go and get them looted within about a minute. Potentially it is because I kill too many mobs in between and my dead mobs get thrown out of any loot queue to the loot server? I say this because sometimes over 1 minute wait was no problem and I could loot them still.

Anyway - out of hundreds of mobs, I had zero no looters if I looted them quickly, so that seems safe at any rate.

I think its a matter of legacy programming. The new(and hopeful) interface is working good, but it's going to take awhile to root out the old, crappy and undocumented code and replace it with simple well constructed, even optimized and, of course, well documented code. I can see this being a lot of work and it's a most underappreciated job, because all we can see is bugs or something not working the way it used to.

We should all take a moment to appreciate the stuff we do like and go a tiny bit out of our ways to make it known that we DO APPRECIATE what's happening. The slow moving repairs is frustrating for us users, but think of the alternative: no game until the code is done.

I have to battle my old dawg, owly bastage and sarcastic sourpuss self all day long reading and writing these posts and trying to adapt to the new game. I got to remind myself "it's not finished yet". So, I just don't play too much because if I get used to it working when it's broken it'll be that much harder to get in on the final game. Can't wait:)

I think its a matter of legacy programming. The new(and hopeful) interface is working good, but it's going to take awhile to root out the old, crappy and undocumented code and replace it with simple well constructed, even optimized and, of course, well documented code. I can see this being a lot of work and it's a most underappreciated job, because all we can see is bugs or something not working the way it used to.

We should all take a moment to appreciate the stuff we do like and go a tiny bit out of our ways to make it known that we DO APPRECIATE what's happening. The slow moving repairs is frustrating for us users, but think of the alternative: no game until the code is done.

I have to battle my old dawg, owly bastage and sarcastic sourpuss self all day long reading and writing these posts and trying to adapt to the new game. I got to remind myself "it's not finished yet". So, I just don't play too much because if I get used to it working when it's broken it'll be that much harder to get in on the final game. Can't wait:)

Those are good points. If I get a few and never shudder over a mob I say fair enough and am happy. Also I don't get any "loot belongs to someone else" either and I say again fair enough. I hope that MA does realize in many players opinion this is the best VU for a while. The only one I can remember that is even close is when MA added auto-fire around 2008 as I recall.

Back