MISSING MAP (Radar) & AMMO Count Screen at bottom!!! YIKES!!!

CrazyCopyCat
Sorry to bother you guys but Im having trouble!
I was having trouble with the new upgrade so I just decided to reset the whole interface- OK, everythings OK except for the little Map (RADAR) screen interface & ammo that usually sits at the bottom. Do you think you can just help me somehow get it back? (It was there before I reset everything. (Ive looked & looked or a couple hours now!) appreciate any help you can give me! The stupid thing is just gone! haha, I really hate this update but hopefully I'll get used to it like the past doz years of them! Appreciate any help I can get!:eyecrazy:

Last edited:
I messed up with "free camera" the other day and i also got the radar and the bar for the tool that i m using to disappear. Pressing V to get into first person mode and hiting it back to 3º person mode seems to get them back.

I wasn't brave enough to reset my keys, i had duplicated icons that i hidden on purpose under other ones.

Guess it was a bug!

I just created a support ticket, next time I logged in an hour later it was all back where it was again!
Anyhow, I remember when SWEAT was 12 ped per 1000, Seen alot of updates. . . I think so far this one is the worst. I've seen really cool games that were just too hard to play! I hope this isn't the case. I would think making your game easy for new users would be a benefit.

Thanx for all the help everyone! I really appreciate it!
HAPPY HOFFS to EVERYONE! :yay:

Back