Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

I hope this doesnt violate any forum rules and it will be an exception to the rules of this thread only because i didnt consider that there could be players wanting to be on this list who are banned from pcf:

personal ingame message to/from John Black Knight for the purpose of updating the list:

2019-09-20 08:51:18 [FROM: Lucky Akbar Sylphe] hi, i am 95 intel for your list :)
2019-09-20 08:52:49 [TO : Lucky Akbar Sylphe] Hello Akbar, great, could you please post in the thread, then i will update the list :)
2019-09-20 08:53:14 [FROM: Lucky Akbar Sylphe] as you may be noticed, i'm banned from pcf :)
2019-09-20 08:54:56 [TO : Lucky Akbar Sylphe] oh, alright then i will do it for you

He provided additional proof from another forum and i consider this a personal enlistment as it was done straight towards me.

Disclaimer: If you are not banned from pcf, please post in this thread yourself if you wish to be included in this list.

If it was someone else it might be considered exploit. :scratch2:

int point 147 was Teladons, feel free to check my el tracker stats ;)

int point 147 was Teladons, feel free to check my el tracker stats ;)

You gain a point of intelligence every 3 to 4 days. How?

from 0-50 I could understand but above 100, that can only be achieved with tokens.
But what missions can you finish each 3 days that give 100 tokens?

For the record: I don't suspect any foul play, I am just in awe.

:eyecrazy:

You gain a point of intelligence every 3 to 4 days. How?

from 0-50 I could understand but above 100, that can only be achieved with tokens.
But what missions can you finish each 3 days that give 100 tokens?

Check the EL tracker + entropiawiki and you'll find it out. ;)

so, killing 3000 shubs per day? :eyecrazy:

Damn, don't you have the horns already?

Or are you only doing the shubs to farm intelligence?

so, killing 3000 shubs per day? :eyecrazy:

Damn, don't you have the horns already?

Or are you only doing the shubs to farm intelligence?

I came down to planetside hunting start of this year to unlock killstrike cause mindark just wouldnt put mob spawns in space that allowed for serious hunting and decided if i have to hunt planetside i atleast will get something out of it thats usefull in space, so i did nearly all intelligence token missions there are in the universe.
There were tons of missions more efficient then shubs, but shubs are repeatable and pretty much all thats left for me.

Needless to say i have unlocked killstrike and quite a few other skills this year and had to define some extra goals while waiting for mindark to implement some space mob spawns that a mothership can hunt on without people falling asleep.
One 'secret' sidegoal is to kill a million shubs and then brag about it (currently 263k shubs dead) ;p
So there you have it, in the face of hoardes of demons unleashed on monria by the church of Cthulu:
I am the shield that guards the realm of men, i am the watcher without a wall i am Nemesis of them all !
:wtg:

So there you have it, in the face of hoardes of demons unleashed on monria by the church of Cthulu:
I am the shield that guards the realm of men, i am the watcher without a wall i am Nemesis of them all !
:wtg:

well, hate to burst your bubble, but you're utterly failing in repelling the shubs.
I did not notice the shub numbers getting less.

More like mopping them up with the tap running :laugh:

well, hate to burst your bubble, but you're utterly failing in repelling the shubs.
I did not notice the shub numbers getting less.

More like mopping them up with the tap running :laugh:

You dont value a guard by the number of inmates in a jail, you value him/her if there is a safe neighbourhood and the successrate at which he/she stops any attempted breakout.
But no worry the realm is guarded which includes all the ignorant members of it as well ;)

Back on topic.

-----------------------

148 Intelligence :wtg:

Back