Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

I have this and the psych list to keep me grinding atm :D

I'll take the last position so noone else need to feel down ;)
I got 70

Make me famous!

I would like to add some of these Avatars to the Highest Known Intel thread since you said I could do that John but I see no proof or screen shots of the Attributes for so many Avatars? We just throwing numbers out there? John I added you and you are rocking the # 3 spot but would like a screenie if you got one ;) So we can move you to confirmed. Just trying to maintain accuracy of this list.

You know that old saying, Screen shot or it didn't happen

Keep grinding guys.

I would like to add some of these Avatars to the Highest Known Intel thread since you said I could do that John but I see no proof or screen shots of the Attributes for so many Avatars? We just throwing numbers out there? John I added you and you are rocking the # 3 spot but would like a screenie if you got one ;) So we can move you to confirmed. Just trying to maintain accuracy of this list.

You know that old saying, Screen shot or it didn't happen

Keep grinding guys.

How you manage your own list is totally up to you, the rules for this list are clear and we entrust in peoples reputation more then in some 3rd parties picture - feel free to scan me whenever you come past me i dont 'need' to do anything for a list that i didnt enlist for ;)
You obviously have a different view on the matter, thats why you made your own thread after all.

I would like to add some of these Avatars .

I am curious as to why you don’t go troll the Psyce list. Since this thread seems to have adopted the same title and format. The psyche list also does not allow for the enlisting of other avatars that are not your own, as they may not wish to be listed.

As the threads are the same format, which is what you took issue with, Is it just a personal grudge then?

I am curious as to why you don’t go troll the Psyce list. Since this thread seems to have adopted the same title and format. The psyche list also does not allow for the enlisting of other avatars that are not your own, as they may not wish to be listed.

As the threads are the same format, which is what you took issue with, Is it just a personal grudge then?

Just check his recent forum activity....has to be pissed about something. Whether it's stats, hunting returns or changing the game to something that isn't EU.

But never a thread about how he hit that 3k mining hof after all that 'terrible' hunting losses ;)

The Psyche list is run correctly and Audrey does an amazing job of it. You can't have a highest known thread without any "Proof" it just is a trolling thread at that point.

You can't compare this thread to the Psyche thread that has some good rules in place where this thread has none basically.

That is why I made a thread with the correct rules. If there aren't going to be any screen shots provided for entries to a list then the thread should be shut down.

The Psyche list is run correctly and Audrey does an amazing job of it. You can't have a highest known thread without any "Proof" it just is a trolling thread at that point.

You can't compare this thread to the Psyche thread that has some good rules in place where this thread has none basically.

That is why I made a thread with the correct rules. If there aren't going to be any screen shots provided for entries to a list then the thread should be shut down.

Since you now have your own list, i ask you politely to stop derailing this one, im sure you have plenty to do elsewhere. Further trolling in this thread will be reported.

Since you now have your own list, i ask you politely to stop derailing this one, im sure you have plenty to do elsewhere. Further trolling in this thread will be reported.

This entire thread is trolling since anyone can say they have 135 Intel and screen shots aren't needed. This thread is the one being reported :laugh:. This thread was derailed from the start when you didn't implement good rules to run a list. You tried though so thanks. Like you said you accomplished something.

Anyone want to say what Intel they have? I ate all my Intel tokens today so please add me I have 121 Intel. Of course I don't have a screen shot but thanks. I gladly will take #1 on your list. You see how this doesn't work?

This entire thread is trolling since anyone can say they have 135 Intel and screen shots aren't needed. This thread is the one being reported :laugh:. This thread was derailed from the start when you didn't implement good rules to run a list. You tried though so thanks. Like you said you accomplished something.

Anyone want to say what Intel they have? I ate all my Intel tokens today so please add me I have 121 Intel. Of course I don't have a screen shot but thanks. I gladly will take #1 on your list. You see how this doesn't work?

If you claim 121 i will add you for 121, most players in entropia who enter lists have been playing for years and know to value their reputation higher then some shortterm fame - but if i scan you next time and you have less then people will know not to trust you in future. Someone who lies about unimportant stuff may do so about important stuff more likely.

*it should be considered that by your own claims for psyche list, your intelligence was less then 70 in january and there is not enough intelligence missions ingame to make your claim possible in that timeframe if it were to be one...*

Last edited:
If you claim 121 i will add you for 121, most players in entropia who enter lists have been playing for years and know to value their reputation higher then some shortterm fame - but if i scan you next time and you have less then people will know not to trust you in future. Someone who lies about unimportant stuff may do so about important stuff more likely.

*it should be considered that by your own claims for psyche list, your intelligence was less then 70 in january and there is not enough intelligence missions ingame to make your claim possible in that timeframe if it were to be one...*

John I was using what they call sarcasm to point out why this thread is pointless. Obviously it went over your head. No one should be entered on a list without visual proof. Hopefully this thread just gets removed.

I don't have 121 Intel but I doubt you also have 117 Intel as there is no screen shot either. I don't take your word for it. I don't take anyones word for their Intel in this list without a screenie. If no screen shot then it didn't happen.

Have a great day

John I was using what they call sarcasm to point out why this thread is pointless. Obviously it went over your head. No one should be entered on a list without visual proof. Hopefully this thread just gets removed.

I don't have 121 Intel but I doubt you also have 117 Intel as there is no screen shot either. I don't take your word for it. I don't take anyones word for their Intel in this list without a screenie. If no screen shot then it didn't happen.

Have a great day

Still insults, trolling and -not getting when your own words have been played back to you- / your post has been reported.

Still insults, trolling and -not getting when your own words have been played back to you- / your post has been reported.

This thread like I said has also been reported, so touche. Lets keep the skill forums clean.

118 Intelligence :wtg:

Screenie of your hard work? It isn't hard they did add a feature for that. Pretty simple way to try and salvage this thread.

The Abomb will keep fighting The Good Fight. That is why my name is The Peoples Champ :D

Last edited:
This thread like I said has also been reported, so touche. Lets keep the skill forums clean.

Screenie of your hard work? It isn't hard they did add a feature for that. Pretty simple way to try and salvage this thread.

The Abomb will keep fighting The Good Fight. That is why my name is The Peoples Champ :D

Maybe we need a list of the biggest known forum trolls...

THATS NUMBERWANG!!

THATS NUMBERWANG!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Dam you nailed this thread. Thanks Mega! Everyone just yelling out random numbers, I love it.

I would like to be removed from this list.
Thank you for understanding.

I would like to be removed from this list.
Thank you for understanding.

Done - sad to see that some forum trolls managed to make something like an attribute list to be perceived 'political'. Your welcome to rejoin when emotions of current aggressors have calmed.
I hope the moderators will straighten this out going forward.

I have managed several lists for many years without conflict in the very same style and peoples word has always been 'good enough' as there is enough players in the game to crossreference.

Please Update Me

Please Update me:

Intel 80 - Ernest Bilko Sgt

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

yea

I understand that this thread is about highest achieved avatar intelligence level.

Some people, rather then avatars, with actual high intelligence, might not be playing EU anymore...
After all: isn't the definition of stupidity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

Back