Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

How do you skill attribute that fast? only tokens or is there another way?

88 and it hasnt moved much in years

Token missions and determination ;)

116 Intelligence :wtg:

Your progress is inspiring to skillers out there. Keep up the good work at this pace you could overcome Dan by the years end.

I'm now sporting 101 Intelligence

Highest known Intelligence in Entropia?

Go on then:

https://geniustests.com/

Something to do when you are burning through RK-20's. :)

I'm up to 95

117 Intelligence :wtg:

Reclaiming first spot till someone else confirms better ;)

You're second to Dan, but there is no shame in that.

From op-

You can not enlist other peoples avatars.
Your responsible for your entry.

Seems pretty straight forward :confused:

I'm sure if/when Dan fancies posting then the challenge will be really spiced up! :yay::cool:

Grats on the 17 intelligence points in 2.5 months JBK... me... Im still the same:ahh:

Indeed it will be awhile till someone beats Dan but if John can keep it up for the rest of the year he might be able to be the Intel King of Entropia.

Think there are 1 or 2 that haven't listed yet, I will see if they want to provide a screenie I think they are around the 120 ish mark.

Keep Grinding John you will be #1 soon

I'm sure if/when Dan fancies posting then the challenge will be really spiced up!

Dan already posted he has the highest Intel in the game. It was clearly posted by Dan in the thread I linked, Dan posted it. Dan indeed factually has the highest known Intel in the game. You can't chip out Intel so he is #1 regardless of any rule or stipulation stating otherwise.

Honestly thanks for doing the list John but at least make it an official list that isn't bias and maybe more people will join the list, however most list tend to end up bias over the years because people like being on top of the list they create You created the list so you want to manipulate it so you are #1 - Gotcha! If this isn't your intentions then do the list right, hope that doesn't come off the wrong way but seriously.

No intentions on taking away from your grind, It is very impressive but just going to unfollow this thread and have no intentions on listing my Intel either unless we have a list that cares to not be biased.

I rather just make my own Intel list for everyone that is Official, Was thinking of doing a Str List I have no problem in doing an Intel list too John if you aren't up to it?

I wish John the best in beating Dan some day, Until then he is at the #2 spot behind Dan. Nothing to be sad about really.

Last edited:
Dan already posted he has the highest Intel in the game. It was clearly posted by Dan in the thread I linked, Dan posted it. Dan indeed factually has the highest known Intel in the game. You can't chip out Intel so he is #1 regardless of any rule or stipulation stating otherwise.

Honestly thanks for doing the list John but at least make it an official list that isn't bias and maybe more people will join the list, however most list tend to end up bias over the years because people like being on top of the list they create You created the list so you want to manipulate it so you are #1 - Gotcha! If this isn't your intentions then do the list right, hope that doesn't come off the wrong way but seriously.

No intentions on taking away from your grind, It is very impressive but just going to unfollow this thread and have no intentions on listing my Intel either unless we have a list that cares to not be biased.

I rather just make my own Intel list for everyone that is Official, Was thinking of doing a Str List I have no problem in doing an Intel list too John if you aren't up to it?

I wish John the best in beating Dan some day, Until then he is at the #2 spot behind Dan. Nothing to be sad about really.

Whatever you think my intentions are is really of no value to this thread.
I think everyone gets that you have been advocating for Dan atleast 5 times now in this thread and Dan is more then welcome to post here to take first place. (so if its so important to you, be welcome to pm him, that might get you more then making another 5 posts about the same)

I also seem to recall having seen a screenshot of someone in the 120ties as well as Dans in the 150ties - so im certainly under no illusion that the challenge is going on - but till they post im #1 (partially to tease those who think that they are higher to post)

Whatever you think my intentions are is really of no value to this thread.
I think everyone gets that you have been advocating for Dan atleast 5 times now in this thread and Dan is more then welcome to post here to take first place. (so if its so important to you, be welcome to pm him, that might get you more then making another 5 posts about the same)

I also seem to recall having seen a screenshot of someone in the 120ties as well as Dans in the 150ties - so im certainly under no illusion that the challenge is going on - but till they post im #1 (partially to tease those who think that they are higher to post)

Well kinda a shame, I posted 5 times because I want you to be ACCURATE if you want to actually run a list instead of biased. I will make a thread for highest Intel as well at some point so everyone actually knows where we stand and kindly place Dan at #1 for accuracy since he already was kind enough to PROVE that by posting it already. I have no issues with running a list of the attributes. I think it is fun and having it be accurate is important so we actually know where everyone stands. That will motivate people. I would think it would motivate you to become #1 some day ;) Keep grinding I wish you luck moving up the list.

Dan already posted his Intel so just add him to the list lol sigh..... You aren't teasing anyone to post you are just not making an accurate list so why join?

At least the Psyche list is being run well and is accurate.

Yes beating a dead horse but come on it's blatantly obvious, so just fix it.

Last edited:
Well kinda a shame, I posted 5 times because I want you to be ACCURATE if you want to actually run a list instead of biased. I will make a thread for highest Intel as well at some point so everyone actually knows where we stand and kindly place Dan at #1 for accuracy since he already was kind enough to PROVE that by posting it already. I have no issues with running a list of the attributes. I think it is fun and having it be accurate is important so we actually know where everyone stands. That will motivate people. I would think it would motivate you to become #1 some day ;) Keep grinding I wish you luck moving up the list.

Dan already posted his Intel so just add him to the list lol sigh.....

Yes beating a dead horse but come on it's blatantly obvious, so just fix it.

Also maybe consider the point that maybe he doesn't want to be on the list? :confused:

It would be rude to add people who don't want to be there. There's a few lists I'd hate for others to add me to without my consent! As per OP, everyone is more than welcome to post if he, or anyone else for that matter, wants to :)

I honestly can't see why that is so difficult to grasp! :confused:

I run a VSE list for example. If someone told me wee Jimmy is lvl 150vse, I'd say fabulous, just point him this way and I'll get him added. Not then having a huge debate if he should be added or not willy nilly...

I run a VSE list for example. If someone told me wee Jimmy is lvl 150vse, I'd say fabulous, just point him this way and I'll get him added. Not then having a huge debate if he should be added or not willy nilly...

What if Jimmy already posted a screen shot proving that he is 150 lvl? You would add him right? Entropia has been around for 15 years and the list should include Avatars that also don't play anymore. If Jimmy was 150 lvl posted it himself to prove that and now hasn't played for 6 years. He indeed would still be the top VSE and should be on top of your list.

Don't call the thread Highest Known if you aren't going to include OLD avatars that have proven it themselves with accurate post of screen shots. If they provided the information it is there to be used.

It really isn't hard to grasp.

Please be fair instead of biased is all. Change the title of this topic then to Johns Intel List. Since he clearly has no intentions of listing the Highest Known Intel in Entropia. I have no problem if John wants to run his lil private list to be #1 go for it. Just don't claim it to be the Highest Known and then fail to have any accuracy at all when there is crystal clear proof..... It's insane and bugs the heck out of people.

This is why others have chimed in on this thread too. Rename the thread! if you want to make up rules that don't want to include the Highest Known Intel.

Haha just gotta laugh at this point. Leaving out facts is pretty pointless.

Last edited:
What if Jimmy already posted a screen shot proving that he is 150 lvl? You would add him right? Entropia has been around for years and the list should include Avatars that also don't play anymore. If Jimmy was 150 lvl posted it himself to prove that and now hasn't played for 6 years. He indeed would still be the top VSE and should be on top of your list.

No, I would ask those who know Wee Jimmy to ask him to post to get himself on the list! I'd never add him without his consent. Would be uncouth!

How dare we identify him in such away without his prior consent to be listed! ;) :laugh:

Please stop, I will have too much fun :laugh: I am absolutely loving that plus repping remarks, it is so much more passive aggressive, and utterly fabulous :cool:

No, I would ask those who know Wee Jimmy to ask him to post to get himself on the list! I'd never add him without his consent. Would be uncouth!

How dare we identify him in such away without his prior consent to be listed! ;) :laugh:

Please stop, I will have too much fun :laugh: I am absolutely loving that plus repping remarks, it is so much more passive aggressive, and utterly fabulous :cool:

Like I said if Jimmy doesn't play the game anymore then Jimmy can't add himself. What if heaven forbid the Avatar passed away? He can't be added to any list you run either. I hope your VSE list isn't called Highest Known? If it is then it would be terribly inaccurate. People that played the game 10 years ago that no longer play or are no longer with us should be included in a list of Highest Known if it is indeed known. :cool:

Hey John's Intel list that puts him at #1 is a great name for a thread. Keep up the great work John!!

Or on 10-24-17 posted by Dan he proved that he has the highest Intel in game.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?300639-lol&p=3611106&viewfull=1#post3611106

We have an official date, Screen shot by the Avatar himself and everything for the entry

Last edited:
Like I said if Jimmy doesn't play the game anymore then Jimmy can't add himself. What if heaven forbid the Avatar passed away? He can't be added to any list you run either. I hope your VSE list isn't called Highest Known? If it is then it would be terrible inaccurate. People that played the game 10 years ago that no longer are play or are with us should be included in a list of Highest Known if it is indeed known. :cool:

Hey John's Intel list that puts him at #1 is a great name for a thread. Keep up the great work John!!

Dan was on yesterday....

I have PM'd him with a link, if that makes you feel better. Pretty sure he can decide for himself, being so intelligent ;)

Last edited:
Dan was on yesterday....

I have PM'd him with a link, if that makes you feel better. Pretty sure he can decide for himself, being so intelligent ;)

In the mean time, Wee Jimmy can keep us entertained ;)

s-l300.jpg

Or we can just rename the thread to

John's Intel List

Nothing wrong with the above topic name for this thread.

That way he can make up any rules he wants and have an inaccurate list. Don't make a Highest Known thread when you clearly leave out the Highest Known.

Just some other quotes from other players that feel we should at least be accurate.

Why not if there is clear proof?
It's obvious that this is the highest known intel so why not just add him to the list?

Nothing wrong with John's Intel List and it can list only the avatars he wants just like this one.

However it won't be the Highest Known which is the whole Topic:laugh:

It doesn't matter to me who #1 is just have it the Highest Known like the thread says. Don't lie to us :eyecrazy:

Also don't put unconfirmed by Avatar either. As it was confirmed by the Avatar.

Last edited:
That way he can make up any rules he wants and have an inaccurate list. Don't make a Highest Known thread when you clearly leave out the Highest Known.

Very.. first.. post vvv

You can not enlist other peoples avatars.
Your responsible for your entry.

Anyone who has read the op can clearly see that only those who have posted can be enlisted. You cannot sign someone else up. No one is precluded from posting. Its really not that complicated.

Want to be on list... post.
don't want to be on list.. don't.

:confused::confused::confused:

Very.. first.. post vvv

Anyone who has read the op can clearly see that only those who have posted can be enlisted. You cannot sign someone else up. No one is precluded from posting. Its really not that complicated.

Want to be on list... post.
don't want to be on list.. don't.

:confused::confused::confused:

It is clear that this thread has no intentions of listing the Highest Known Intel in Entropia. We can agree on that! I have no issue with that if you just change the title of the thread to John's personal Intel list. With whatever rules you want. It's cool.

Make up any rules you want for a personal list. However if you are going to have an official Highest Known list then you have to include the Highest Known! You can't leave out that information. It is in fact the Highest Known regardless of any silly rule you want to make. Other wise you are being biased instead of playing by the rules.

If you make a thread of the Highest Known and don't list the Highest Known then why did you make the list??

This reminds me of an old biased list from back in the day that I never got to experience since I wasn't in Entropia yet. So for this thread John I thank you.... Anyone can make a list manipulate rules so they can be #1. What is the fun in that though?

Good luck I am done with this inaccurate thread. Keep grinding :)

Last edited:
Back