Shaolin
John Erastothenes Bluetail
Logged in today...

All my set-ups gone, (F1 F2 etc).

Great.

Been fiddling with shortcuts, no good.

Feels like when MS "improves" Skype...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

now everything is much better, more modern as all have long wanted. Everyone is happy and happy and you have to be it now :laugh:

if u want people to vote today.. why not create a poll today as well instead of use one that's been up since the VU launched n everyone was pissed? =p

Not only today.. All players needs vote. When MA fixes bugs of new camera system, maybe in 2 months more, it will be necesary a new poll...

now everything is much better, more modern as all have long wanted. Everyone is happy and happy and you have to be it now :laugh:

excuse me? :eyecrazy:

somewhat fixed...

Sorted my "F's"...

Need to fool around a bit before I vote on cam...

cheers, eras

Maybe there is some button to get rid of these "lines" that pop up around "things" when we look at them? Not even bothered to check, messing with my general equilibrium that someone made that shit, that someone even thought about it, for fks sake.

And no auto? Nobel prizes not forthcoming.

Bad mood here.

Plus, as always my wish, change it so that whatever is needed for Explosive crafting are stuff from mining and hunting. Not to make it more expensive to craft, but to get some circulation into the economy. Please.
I can only hope that the idea to sell the nanos for that crafting straight from the TT is greed rather than desperation, a want for revenue rather than a desperate need for cash to keep the shop open...

cheers, eras

Maybe there is some button to get rid of these "lines" that pop up around "things" when we look at them? Not even bothered to check, messing with my general equilibrium that someone made that shit, that someone even thought about it, for fks sake.

And no auto? Nobel prizes not forthcoming.

There is an option for that yes and there is a way to auto as well, if you're running into these concerns I would recommend release the past three Release Notes, it will probably help a lot.

Darkaruki, I concede, I really should read those posts. Had a peek today, appreciate :)

As a male of our species, I am genetically programmed to making my mistakes (or cause catastrophes) first and then maybe check instructions (or ask advice) later.

More risky with, say, chainsaws than games - but that's the way it is...

cheers, eras

Back