Entropia Universe 16.0.2 Release Notes

I have experienced this frustrating bug as well...
Sometimes I get stuck in Aim mode and can not toggle Cursor. Smashing keyboard a few times seems to fix it.

I am constantly holding Camera Freelook to look around and line up next targets... I suspect this may be the cause of this bug.
Please allow Camera Freelook to be as it was before. Stop snapping back the camera to the rear when released.

Also, please allow Option to disable Crosshair and White Dot.

Me too :eyecrazy:

I have experienced this frustrating bug as well...
Sometimes I get stuck in Aim mode and can not toggle Cursor. Smashing keyboard a few times seems to fix it.

It happens sometimes to me, and I think it's when a window on the screen is on "focus" by mistake.

Smashing keyboard eventually works indeed, if you hit "Escape" by chance doing it.

So a quieter way to do it, is simply press Escape, then switch to Aim mode. :)

It happens sometimes to me, and I think it's when a window on the screen is on "focus" by mistake.

Smashing keyboard eventually works indeed, if you hit "Escape" by chance doing it.

So a quieter way to do it, is simply press Escape, then switch to Aim mode. :)

What's the fun in that! :laugh:

As do I and a lot of others:).

...and a few who don't...
?!

nope...would have never complained if it was an ADDITION..but this way...
suxx
not that I can not adapt but really changes my playstyle
No more caring about if somebody already hit that mob...DPS rulez it all
I really cared to be NOT called a killstealer
In the future I won'r because, I can not really notice because I can not get the healthbars to notice anymore...
anyone who complains...thank MA

really see no reason for this change...anyone who really thinks it is going to draw new players should consult his therapist.

Back