PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast
    Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yes! This is everything asked for including the cream and the cherry on top...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW-ZBmUPfrM

One question, the looting action priority works only in aim mode, not in cursor mode. Is this intended? I am usually more often in cursor mode to be ready to pick up fruits or perform a pet action.

And possibly a bug, not sure if this is the way to always reproduce it but how it occurred for me just now: After hunting a bit I entered a VTOL to fly to another spawn, and upon landing and equipping my weapon again and targeting the first mob it would not shoot. Tried unequipping, re-targeting, nothing worked. Only after relogging it worked again.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am still waiting for my pizza for testing 16.0.0 and 16.0.1 and you guys deliver 16.0.2 already?

Keep an eye on "no looters" bug. It's not very damaging but very frustrating as we had a deal to get rid of "no looters" in Loot 2.0.

If this works as intended and requested by ppl in this forum, I want David Simmonds salary to be reduced by 90% and those assets should be moved to Dennis and other bug fixers. "Board of directors" knows shit about this game and 99% of their ideas are failure.

Vox populi, vox Dei. Listen to our feedback, communicate, deliver promises and it will be fine.
    quoted for truth.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    je jak bam
    Images
    Can we PLEASE get and option for not getting the stupid warning when converting shrap??? Some of us don't convert it by mistake and this added window is annoying. Thanks.
    jak

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Livius Beyond Godlike
    Society
    Skyfall
    Images
    Nothing about the reduced run speed ?
    Is intended or just a bug ?
    Lookin forward to test the new VU
    Bam ! Iím out !

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    je jak bam
    Images
    can we please bring back when selecting auto run it relaxes weapon? All other games do this and before this camera update it did it. Annoying to have to press yet another key...
    Thanks.
    jak

Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One question, the looting action priority works only in aim mode, not in cursor mode. Is this intended?
    I thought it doesn't work as I use cursor mode too. But in aim mode it works as expected (most of the time) There are still cases when I attack new mob instead of looting dead one in dense spawn - but way less annoying than before.

Old Alpha
    Society
    Viral
    Images
    Great work MA
    Proud Owner of
    La25- Osseo Outpost - La51- Osseocollum Oasis

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Images
    This is much better I'd still like to see some more zoom on the 'maximum distance' though.

Always Buying Rugaritz, PM me if you have any amount for sale

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Captain Cereal Crunch
    Thank you very much MA for the new Camera options and that we can zoom out

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Tooltip info does now include attachments which is good.
    But the damage per second calculation does still not include amps,crit modifiers,enhancers and therefor is no accurate comparison.
    Should efficiency maybe be part of the comparison ?

Vain arm guard item graphics used to kill entropia application when viewed, now the graphic in inventory is removed, i guess this is a fix-in-progress ?

Trade interaction since switch to new camera system seems to require both participants to be within interaction range, this causes passengers who accept a summon to a spaceship often to fail on trade until both participants to the trade have moved around and both clients involved come to the conclusion that interaction range is sufficient.
    It is not sufficient if interaction range is valid just for the side starting the trade the other party tradet with needs to also have the info that interaction range is sufficent in the new system.
    Maybe sync/update position info between avatars as part of a trade initiation and automove the initiating party in trade distance should the update drop them out of it. (Let their avatar walk up to the avatar in updated position till range is sufficient for both)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast