Suggestion: Bring back health bars

Bring b

• Yay

Votes: 103 73.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 38 27.0%

• Total voters
Bump it up, we need them back pretty please

Every mob or avatar has its own hp bar on top of its head.
You don't need a hp bar on your screen to see if hp is missing :wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise:
You don't if you bot ;)

*update*
We changed chocolate to dirt...
*player base*
This chocolate is good once you get used to the grit...
Or
Never had chocolate, so others opinions are irrelevant (even if if was their favourite flavour)...
Or
What happened to my favourite chocolate bar?...

Which camp are you in?
Change sucks, we don't like it, but we're humans and w/e else. So just adapt to the situation and make the most of it!

... just a little reality check for y'all there

... Sometimes negative feedback about a change isn't coming from simple reluctance to change. Sometimes it's coming from a position of looking forward and taking the trouble to consider what an excellent future form of the game could be, and sharing perspectives about those visions somewhere where developers can see and take advantage of them. Who wouldn't want to offer a popular product?

No we don't need them.
Most of the players got used with them.
Huge difference.

so far! YEY - 95 - 71.97%
Nay - 37 - 28.03%
So, the answer is NO according to this poll above 70% don't used to it! nor the bugs that came with it!
Why you have to add your defend/answer after everyone "conviction"- comment of (your contribution included?) NEW SILLY system

Last edited:
so far! YEY - 95 - 71.97%
Nay - 37 - 28.03%
So, the answer is NO according to this poll above 70% don't used to it! nor the bugs that came with it!
Why you have to add your defend/answer after everyone "conviction"- comment of (your contribution included?) NEW SILLY system

Only 130 people responded.Pcf users (most of them don't even play).
Now you have to obtain the answer of the remaining 15000-25000 users whatever they are ingame who doesn't bother reading retarded shit from old dinosaurs expressing their frustration in here.
Deal with it bro and move on.

... who doesn't bother reading retarded shit from old dinosaurs expressing their frustration in here.

Everybody makes their own judgement about whose shit they don't want to read anymore.

I need to experiment a bit more with the controls, but they way is now I must stay most of the time in aim mode and quite often 1st person, while before I was playing only cursor mode and always 3rd person. But will try to fiddle some more with the options.

Where I do miss them is simply the size of the hp bar for hunting, easier to see.

I adopted but I am surely not happy with it.
I never used next target, but out of conveniance I have to now. Kind of enjoyed lining up the targets and going through the health bars.
With other players around it was easier to see, if a mob had been hit and not to accidently steal it..
less clicking now, more pressing F and it feels somehow more like a grind.

and I really would like to see way more of my surroundings again, only way to see more now is to crank up the resolution to 4k.

Back