• Nay

Votes: 38 27.0%

• Total voters

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
The implementation is already there (when you are in a team). You said we no longer need them with the new system, that is not true.

Redesign them if you have to (I suppose you removed them for a reason?), but please bring them back.

Thank you.

Never really have used them myself but i don't see any reason why they couldn't be reintroduced. Like you said, the system seems to be there and quite some people that used them.

So a yay from me.

Never really have used them myself but i don't see any reason why they couldn't be reintroduced. Like you said, the system seems to be there and quite some people that used them.

So a yay from me.

This was more or less my thought process.

If you don't use them you can just ignore them (like before), but if you did use them and now you can't the gameplay suffers a lot. I really miss them :(

Still, if the devs had a good reason to remove them I would love to hear it (maybe there is, what do I know).

Cheers :thumbup:

For those of you voting no in this poll I'd like to see a valid reason for not wanting them (other than the devs have more important things to do).

Agreed bring them back, kind of silly to not have the option.

I couldn't help but notice that Neverdie is excited about this new graphics update being VR compatible on RT loader.
Even sillier is to remove the option for the potential handful of players they want to capture at the expense of the thousands they already have.

If the entire purpose of these changes is to get into VR market, I feel this is another example of Mindark having no real clue about the game worlds around them, or the players who play. Would be an awful lot of changes for the small % of people that might play. And TBH this camera system would be vomit city, they are trying to build their own camera for the task when there are cameras already built and tested for VR with far more considerations for the player.

I'm divided about this.

On one hand, 1 feature introduced brings 1.37 bugs on average (/sarc), and reintroduced will hardly be different.

On the other hand, they've taken away 'Follow', too, and now I have no idea how to find someone in a crowded place, especially if it's slow to load. (tbh Twins is probably the place where I've used status bars most often)

For those of you voting no in this poll I'd like to see a valid reason for not wanting them (other than the devs have more important things to do).

Let me start out by saying I voted yes.

If explanations are needed from those voting no, I think the same should be asked for those voting yes.

My explanation? I use Healthbars when healing and when spotting where pirates are hiding at the space stations.

On the other hand, they've taken away 'Follow', too, and now I have no idea how to find someone in a crowded place, especially if it's slow to load. (tbh Twins is probably the place where I've used status bars most often)

Ah yes, that. Or the option 'Private Trade' from the avatar name's context menu in chat so useful to find someone in a crowd or to do business when your view is littered with open windows. None of these removals was essential for proceeding with the new system (only the health bars were as was claimed).

Never really have used them myself but i don't see any reason why they couldn't be reintroduced.

Probably same reason they have for most of the changes, simplifying controls/UI down to a console controller level. Can't drag health bars with a controller, eh?

Probably same reason they have for most of the changes, simplifying controls/UI down to a console controller level. Can't drag health bars with a controller, eh?

Probably, but one doesn't have to exclude the other

They should just add a controller tab in options. Rather dumb to dumb down and excude/remove features for 99% of their playerbase (Pc users with mouse and keyboard) if you ask me.

Yeah bring it back.

I really need that for proffessional team/group healing.

Seriously? Are you guys all sleeping? Can you read?

Why the fuck you think it's all this fuse about and we even had 3 VU's in less than one week???

The bars are gone for the good of the game! They were used to auto-aim in LAnd areas events and for sweat / hunting bots. The main goal of all this camera changes was to get ride of the bars and you guys demand it to be back.

Cant care less, dont use controller.
Its a PC game not a XBOX or PS game !!!!

Beside that I am in no way interested in VR, never will use that together with EU.
Its not a FPS shooter!

Healthbars for team/group healing. Where is the problem.

I still dont get it why they removed it.

For those voting NO, I really would like to know why?
If you dont like it, dont use it, but dont take options away for those who did use it!

Seriously? Are you guys all sleeping? Can you read?

Why the fuck you think it's all this fuse about and we even had 3 VU's in less than one week???

The bars are gone for the good of the game! They were used to auto-aim in LAnd areas events and for sweat / hunting bots. The main goal of all this camera changes was to get ride of the bars and you guys demand it to be back.

In my opinion it's even easier right now to automate things, just put autoclicker on the magic F button and it does all for me, including looting since the last patch. Don't really get what the healthbars have to do with that.

Also nice attitude there, having a bad day?

In my opinion it's even easier right now to automate things

Totally agree, for those doing things AFK its much easyer now and they dont even have to care about camera moves that make you dizzy, simply because they dont see it.

But with the new system it's much easier to bot, spam 'F' and little more. That's a 10 line AutoIt script ...

I don't understand.

Voted yes.

HBs were always useful for hunting, lining up mobs, healing and finding people in busy areas.

That last part probably wont be a concern for much longer.

I have never used healthbars and never will.

In mining, I would pull the bars off all my claims so I can keep track of them. Now I can't.

Claiming that the health bars were only used by bots is stupid. Erasing them is like throwing out the baby with the bath water. Why punish ALL players for the bad acts of a few?

Agreed bring them back, kind of silly to not have the option.

I couldn't help but notice that Neverdie is excited about this new graphics update being VR compatible on RT loader.
Even sillier is to remove the option for the potential handful of players they want to capture at the expense of the thousands they already have.

If the entire purpose of these changes is to get into VR market, I feel this is another example of Mindark having no real clue about the game worlds around them, or the players who play. Would be an awful lot of changes for the small % of people that might play. And TBH this camera system would be vomit city, they are trying to build their own camera for the task when there are cameras already built and tested for VR with far more considerations for the player.

I have VR, but i never would play that game in VR. I may can play 1h in VR, then i get sick. Once i tried EU in VR, but i do think it is not able to play it in real 3D like other VR games. I just saw a flat screen, like a monitor. It needs to render the game also in 3d, or it looks flat. (3D= rendered in splited screens for right eye and left eye vision)

I don't want health bars back unless they can be non-interactive. They are easily abused and had been. I don't see how you think F has anything to do with this..

Well, it's clear that half of the players do not like the new camera and that the vast majority of players want the health bars to return to the game.

In my opinion it's even easier right now to automate things, just put autoclicker on the magic F button and it does all for me, including looting since the last patch. Don't really get what the healthbars have to do with that.

But with the new system it's much easier to bot, spam 'F' and little more. That's a 10 line AutoIt script ...

Analyzing what you have said it really seems that you are right

Last edited:
Long ago, in a far away land, Entropia was an exciting place to play and explore, AND entropiaforum (EF) included bacon in all their polls.

If there had been bacon, I would have voted.

Long ago, in a far away land, Entropia was an exciting place to play and explore, AND entropiaforum (EF) included bacon in all their polls.

If there had been bacon, I would have voted.

Now everything makes sense.
Bacon gives cancer and EF provide it.
No wonder healthy people stay on PCF:)

If you don't use them you can just ignore them (like before), but if you did use them and now you can't the gameplay suffers a lot. I really miss them :(

Still, if the devs had a good reason to remove them I would love to hear it (maybe there is, what do I know).

Cheers :thumbup:

I agree with you.

Now everything makes sense.
Bacon gives cancer and EF provide it.
No wonder healthy people stay on PCF:)

I am not sure I understand what you are saying..... you dont know what EF was?
I know you are trying to take a jab, but..... lol :)

have fun!

Back