short of hitting escape, how the hell do you click on icons on screen now?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
If you want to click on icons on screen to switch weapons, change pets, etc., how do you do it? If I hit escape so the main menu thing comes up it works ok, but that's a might slow way of doing things on a battlefield. Is there a way to just let mouse allow you to pick your icon to change weapons like it used to do before the new camera thing went in?

(I use a lot of low tt weapons so switch often. For example I have 9 of the maze hammers - half of them I got when they were still L and then Cyrene never updated to allow you to sell em back to npc, etc. so I just use em to up melee skills, etc.)

If you want to click on icons on screen to switch weapons, change pets, etc., how do you do it? If I hit escape so the main menu thing comes up it works ok, but that's a might slow way of doing things on a battlefield. Is there a way to just let mouse allow you to pick your icon to change weapons like it used to do before the new camera thing went in?

(I use a lot of low tt weapons so switch often)

You press escape so you get the cursor on the screen you mean? There is an action "cursor mode" for that, on ALT by default.

You press escape so you get the cursor on the screen you mean? There is an action "cursor mode" for that, on ALT by default.

Thanks! Still getting used to this new way of doing things.

Back