forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hello,

I won a new firebird warp ship on ark!

I am online often and offer the following simple warp rates:
(need 130kg or less to warp - lootables are not suggested)

25 ped - I come get you and drop you off wherever.

15 ped - We leave from my current planet and I drop you off wherever.
*if my chatbot is running on my channel, it can tell you with the !currentplanet command in twitch chat

10 ped - occasional hitch deals (ingame chat, and twitch notification) where I have some weight(you carry less) and am going to a specified destination.

Discount!

Subscribers (not follower) - take 10 PED off any of the 3 prices above, or delivery and take 30 PED off for space hunting for as long as you have a subscription! People who gift multiple subs to other people...FREE for however long they feel the need. :)

Moderator - You know who you are....anyone else and yourself we may add to this elite group of people gets 5 PED off any flight and 15 PED off hunting for as long as you mod!

Donators (BIT values included) - $3-5 enjoy Subscriber benefits for 2 weeks, $5-10 3 weeks, $10+ for a month! retroactive for all who have already of course. Contact me by mid march if interested in redeeming previous donations to start the clock.

Followers - use !points in chat.
Take 1 PED off the price for every 1k points you redeem. Up to 8 PED (8k points) per trip!
Plus, I adjusted points so you earn more as you watch, and interact with the channel!

Click and join the Twitch prime link below to get a free sub to use anywhere your favorite EU streamer streams! It is time to get this game rollin' on Twitch, and support the awesome people that do it!

Need multiple stops?

10 ped per stop extra,

Need extra time to list things on multiple stops?

10 ped per 15 mins needed on planet (after 5 min grace period.)
Warp anxiety sucks, lets end it.

rent for space hunting:

50 ped an hour, I am your passenger. There is no collateral or trade. Repairs(if any...space is viable to hunt without taking any damage at all) are on you. Un authorized warps will get kicked. 2 included, out and back. more negotiable. Subject to available time.
If both light, can last quite a bit out there before having to come back to dump loot. Will have more specific numbers if people opt for this service, and may adjust number of free warps ect for fairness later if needed.

Delivery:

20 ped
I can make or pick up and deliver non-lootable craftable(over 2,000 different I can make) or looted items for lower than auction prices.
Plates of all kinds, amps of all kinds, keys of all kinds, armor of all kinds, weapons of all kinds, enhancers, clothing, moonshine stuff, hell stuff, instance stuff ect ect.
Need stuff for a shop quick? call me! :) Subject to available loot, time and weight ofc.

May not be available during streams/events.

Contact Forgorth Forgo Lundain ingame, or holler on Twitch.

Thank you and of course, HOF big....like huge.

Last edited:
Gratz and good luck with your service!!! :)

Gz on the new ship :)

Gratz on the ship and goodluck with the business :wtg:

Grats Forgo! Goodluck! :thumbup:

Wow! Gz mate! GL :yay:

Awesome service Bud. I love the twitch channel participation integration!

Really unique service integrating with twitch rollin' and warpin' at the speed of light :wtg:

BIG GZ for your new ship and the service...Good luck :))

Thanks everyone!

I think I figured out a way to reward the regular Twitch viewers now after looking over points.

Viewers - use !points in chat.

Take 1 PED off the price for every 1k points you redeem. Up to 8k points (8 PED) per trip!

Many of you already have a trip or two worth, and I upped the points you get per hour to boot!

*I reserve right to deny point redemption on a couple of suspected bots in the channel with zero interaction.

Oh my, I seen it on your stream!

Big congratulations my friend and nice service, Forgo!

:yay::wtg:

Back