Dear MA, could you please finish TEN event now that the FEN event is done?

Status

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Dear MA, it was the far days of 2013 when I was almost done collecting my M Chronicle TEN edition armor set.
An event was happening per planet or so to celebrate 10 years of Entropia.
Then you had some trouble with one of the planets (think Cyrene), there were complaints to you and to the planet partner, support cases which resulted in the usual "your case has been forwarded to the team in charge for further consideration"

Now, after the 15 year celebration, nothing changed. There are still 6 armor pieces.

Could you please do your job and instead of "continuously monitoring", do some actual "adjusting the design, balancing and availability of all items and resources in Entropia Universe"?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...me-balancing&p=3691604&viewfull=1#post3691604

Magnus Eriksson:
There is a dedicated balancing team that is continuously monitoring and adjusting the design, balancing and availability of all items and resources in Entropia Universe. Great care is taken to ensure that those systems are fair for all participants, and promote a dynamic, vibrant and healthy economy.

Here is what Cyrene maintainers had to say:
Hey girtsn,
Long time to see on these forums, how have you been?
There really hasn't been any update from MA about having this event and it's sort of gone dormant discussion wise, iirc we were at sort of a stalemate as to how the event should be handled, with inclusion of the Hub or not, something we (Planet Cyrene) wanted to not only showcase the PvP aspects of the Hub to a proof of concept that PvP events could be included in the future.
That being said I don't mind to try and re-open the dialogue with MA about it and see if we can't come to some conclusion. To be clear though, this was not our event, it was a MA event with a part that took place on Planet Cyrene.
Cheers,
Kris
Thanks Kris, it is good you are communicating on the issue unlike some other involved parties. I went dormant on the issue for some time as did not own this armor set for some years but now have it back in my inventory. I hear F set is also incomplete but with 2 parts missing.
I would appreciate if you could re-initiate the ten event completion dialogue with MA indeed and please keep us updated.

Last edited:
lol, Smilgs, do you think that this universe must spin only around your pity ass?! There are tons of unl armors, just use another one with ~same stats this is not a big deal!

first, thank you ever-present russian? troll very useful contribution!
second, a company screwing up its events and not resolving them for 5 years is a big deal to me
it was me who bought the 6 armor parts back in TEN event, surely I can be unhappy about it
lol, Smilgs, do you think that this universe must spin only around your pity ass?! There are tons of unl armors, just use another one with ~same stats this is not a big deal!

Improved vigilante.. which is now called augmented vigilante.. 3 parts dropped or so.

Is there a chance it might have dropped without a discovery (bug)?

Atleast MA should be able to comfirm this.. I see Ludvig|Mindark is reading the thread now, so hopefully someone can put some light on this..

I think it would be nice for MA to get this set completed for Girts. It does not make sense to have on piece missing that will never be looted with the same stats as the TEN armor. These are the small things that can make this game so much better :)

The armor set was not exactly dropped in loot, it was planned events on different planets so MA was doing an event and ensuring that all the parts would drop by organizing events. This is the only reason I went to try to acquire all the parts.

From previous discussions, MAs position is that it is Cyrene's PP fault. But if my point is that it was their TEN event and celebration - so they should sort out the mess.
Last update I saw from Cyrene on matter
http://cyreneforum.com/threads/prop...-20th-2013-december-22nd-2013-postponed.1660/
(which was already 10 months later than the originally planned event) - the final updates were that it was not confirmed by MA

Improved vigilante.. which is now called augmented vigilante.. 3 parts dropped or so.

Is there a chance it might have dropped without a discovery (bug)?
Atleast MA should be able to comfirm this.. I see Ludvig|Mindark is reading the thread now, so hopefully someone can put some light on this..

2 days from now.

Girts Smilgs Niedra is the first to discover missing armor part xD (tinfoil hat on)

But i can understand that you are frustrated by another uncompleted thing from MA and as a company they should put way more effort in finishing what they started.

There is also 2 pieces of the (F) TEN armor missing from the set. This is because planet Cyrene failed to have their TEN event. Then MA failed to do anything about it. This is very unprofessional way to handle this issue. Surly a small event can be set up for a way for these armor parts to be distributed. I no longer have the 4 (F) pieces of TEN armor that I had. They should make it possible for the current owner to complete the set.

i got a similar complaint about optac armor. i been trying to complete this set for longer than 4 years. i'm pretty sure i acquired my last peice in 2015 and i still need 3 peices of optac x2. when they released the robot matrix to adjust the balance everyone and their dog turned THAT in for a mining tool which was more profitable. so, no shins for me and since then i figured wth i'll fill in the blanks with eon. well, theres no eon either ffs!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?306279-Female-OpTacX2-Shin-Guards&highlight=optac+x2

the good news is: to me it looks like theres lots more UL items dropping these days. Even on arkadia they're dropping the armor more. PLEASE MA, don't forget to drop some optac x2 and x1(yes i'm trying to complete that set too) as well as the OPs peice. this is more of the continuity experts job (please hire him) theres lot's of people willing to do this for pizza(ever heard of crowd sourcing).

upcoming robot invasion is why i bought the robot/pvp armor in the first place. i will grind the hell out of defenders this year if theres a chance for my missing optac. filling in the spots with L peices and un matching peices is not satisfying. even the first armor blueprint book is kinda lame with it's missing bp from every set(can live with that though maybe).

the angel FEN was ok idea and as far as that goes OP actually deserves a completion by default imo.

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

2 days from now.

Girts Smilgs Niedra is the first to discover missing armor part xD (tinfoil hat on)

But i can understand that you are frustrated by another uncompleted thing from MA and as a company they should put way more effort in finishing what they started.

I wonder if i would loot that missing part and wouldnt want to sell it what he would say? :laugh:

I wonder if you could read the whole article and understand that the parts were never supposed to be looted :D
kids of these days, selective reading
I wonder if i would loot that missing part and wouldnt want to sell it what he would say? :laugh:

bump it up right now!!!

I ll give you a bump as well cause I love armor sets :)

bump it up right now!!!

Over-zeal is worse than nazism. Withdraw you March profit of 4,5k USD and spend it well instead. Buy your girl some flowers, go to nice restaurant and order some nice tasty meal, then buy some tickets to the cinema, watch a movie, eat some junk-food, take your dog for a walk, go to your favorite's band show, relax, breathe deeply and slowly, enjoy life...

Mahh nooo better waste best years of my life cuz some noob coders forgot to add virtual item to the 16 years old forever-beta stage game lol

yea the "profit" already went to armor :) bump!
Over-zeal is worse than nazism. Withdraw you March profit of 4,5k USD and spend it well instead. Buy your girl some flowers, go to nice restaurant and order some nice tasty meal, then buy some tickets to the cinema, watch a movie, eat some junk-food, take your dog for a walk, go to your favorite's band show, relax, breathe deeply and slowly, enjoy life...

Mahh nooo better waste best years of my life cuz some noob coders forgot to add virtual item to the 16 years old forever-beta stage game lol

bump it up right now

Yeah MA, when you're done with the chronicle, please drop the rest of the adjusted shogun as well while you're on it.

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!

Im not sure if this will happen soon .but i can support you with a BUMP !! :dance::dance:

Last edited:
bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

Cmon MA drop that last piece of Ten armor , put it in my loot so I can TT it.����:dunce::laugh:

I think it would be nice for MA to get this set completed for Girts. It does not make sense to have on piece missing that will never be looted with the same stats as the TEN armor. These are the small things that can make this game so much better :)

how about... a customer service which allows u to trade in a fair amount of xxxxx mayhem tokens for your missing armor part.
open for negotiations about market value etc
I'm sure it would make a couple of ppl very happy in EU !

Here is what Cyrene maintainers had to say:
Hey girtsn,
Long time to see on these forums, how have you been?
There really hasn't been any update from MA about having this event and it's sort of gone dormant discussion wise, iirc we were at sort of a stalemate as to how the event should be handled, with inclusion of the Hub or not, something we (Planet Cyrene) wanted to not only showcase the PvP aspects of the Hub to a proof of concept that PvP events could be included in the future.
That being said I don't mind to try and re-open the dialogue with MA about it and see if we can't come to some conclusion. To be clear though, this was not our event, it was a MA event with a part that took place on Planet Cyrene.
Cheers,
Kris
Thanks Kris, it is good you are communicating on the issue unlike some other involved parties. I went dormant on the issue for some time as did not own this armor set for some years but now have it back in my inventory. I hear F set is also incomplete but with 2 parts missing.
I would appreciate if you could re-initiate the ten event completion dialogue with MA indeed and please keep us updated.

Status
Back