Dear MA, could you please finish TEN event now that the FEN event is done?

Status
bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Thank you for the constructive feedback, what are my options - just ignore the fact that MA did not complete an event thus at least 2 armor sets for 5 years?
yet another of your post bumping every day till you get what you want. EXACTLYLY same as your past posts :)

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now

Hey, I asked around the office a bit and unfortunately I don't believe there are any plans to go back and retroactively release TEN items which failed to drop during the event.

Thanks for that and congratz on your new post, hopefully you will impact things in a good way!

I could live with that conclusion if the armor pieces were actually dropping in loot over some duration (like mod shadow and mod angel later still not even close to complete I think) - but that was not the case, there was a clear schedule of events and event prizes, the helmet that is missing (and the other armor parts missing) were defined as event prizes in an event on Cyrene that did not happen because MA did not allow it to take place (according to Cyrene communications on it).

This was the only reason I started to collect the complete set...
Hey, I asked around the office a bit and unfortunately I don't believe there are any plans to go back and retroactively release TEN items which failed to drop during the event.

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Hey, I'm sorry but I believe a clear answer has been given, so I'll be closing this thread now.

Apparently I am not allowed to bump the incomplete TEN event in 2 related threads, well lets see I will bump here and if this also this one will get closed / moderated, I am out of this forum. Not allowing to bump a thread pointing out an old promise that was made and easy to fix because it is inconvenient is a sign of something really rotten.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?238203-Entropia-Turns-TEN
These prizes include two full sets of the extremely powerful Chronicle TEN Edition armor (1 male and 1 female), along with two sets of Paladin TEN Edition armor, some amazing new TEN Edition armor platings, and some fiery Arsonistic TEN Edition chips.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nish-TEN-event-now-that-the-FEN-event-is-done

The problem with the above is that the armor sets are not "TEN items which failed to drop during the event" - as they were promised item prizes, what failed was MA and Cyrene to launch an event in 2013 thus the armor sets MA promised were never completed.

bump it up for TEN event

Apparently I am not allowed to bump the incomplete TEN event in 2 related threads, well lets see I will bump here and if this also this one will get closed / moderated, I am out of this forum. Not allowing to bump a thread pointing out an old promise that was made and easy to fix because it is inconvenient is a sign of something really rotten.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?238203-Entropia-Turns-TEN

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nish-TEN-event-now-that-the-FEN-event-is-done

The problem with the above is that the armor sets are not "TEN items which failed to drop during the event" - as they were promised item prizes, what failed was MA and Cyrene to launch an event in 2013 thus the armor sets MA promised were never completed.

you are breaking the forum rules and you know it , it's bad MA didn't finish the event but it would be even worse if they did, BECAUSE a player blackmails them for a piece of armor

you are breaking the forum rules and you know it , it's bad MA didn't finish the event but it would be even worse if they did, BECAUSE a player blackmails them for a piece of armor

Ignore that it's one person or maybe someone doesn't like Smilgs, even if 6 different players owned the 6 parts, the 7th part should drop somehow just so there can be a complete set. Incomplete sets like this are ugly for the game.

Don't think it was adequate to close the thread which was asking MA to fulfill the clearly documented event promise especially by stating a wrong reason why it won't be done.
And not a piece of armor specifically, I am asking them to complete TEN event promises (4 full armor sets mentioned previously) as they keep on doing 5 year events as if nothing went wrong with the last one.
P.S.
It seems very clear to me that MA will never do this - they are not known for their ability to admit and fix issues, and I get the strong feeling they have enjoyed not fixing it even more as it is me involved. So the only thing I can do is to not let it be forgotten for the sake of other "investors" same like other things that happened. That is my point of bumping the issue at this stage.

Last edited:
Status
Back