Suggestion: Remove maximum limit

I not sure how the multipliers work but I did see a 1099 ped Caudatergus puny which has around 17 hit points. Could someone should the formula how the multiplier works and how it was working on this one. Like what would the multiplier have been on this one. Also I got a 3229 ped argo scout (250 HP) if someone would show me the math on this also. Honest question not looking to argue just curious.
Thanks,

so how has there been ATHs unamped before 2013?

F-105 maxed in 2006 and 158K copper unamped

But then people where whining also so it's never ok for all.

It was also the start of amps then.

So then they changed it, more risks, bigger rewards.

Loot is volatile enough as it is

If you want bigger loots/ATH, then just hunt big. Simple as that. No need for annual 80 %ROI streaks. Go play the national lotto instead if you want potential huge payouts. Or amp 13 indoors. There was a exa young 1k hof a week ago. Multis are big enough.

If you want bigger loots/ATH, then just hunt big. Simple as that. No need for annual 80 %ROI streaks. Go play the national lotto instead if you want potential huge payouts. Or amp 13 indoors. There was a exa young 1k hof a week ago. Multis are big enough.

exactly, if someone wants to go for 280k crafting ATH, they can click armament device III on full quantity, if they want to go for 2 million ATH, click the arma III on full condition... no need to add bigger multis and make the game even more volatile...

not a good call to alienate a large potion of the playerbase just because a handfull of people want to see an ATH popping up once a week or month on small mobs/crafts/mining...

Back