jarhead

raven69

Alpha
Society
cB crimson blades
harry RAVEN jackson
whats the going price now days on some jarhead male armor?

whats the going price now days on some jarhead male armor?

That could depend on tiers but I've seen prices range anywhere from tt+900 to tt+1100.

The disparity lies in the fact that some people are not aware that this armor can no longer be crafted and are selling their set at the old price. But the price for Jarhead has consistently been going up over the last couple of years.

It's also important to note that in the AMA recently we got confirmation that maxing of armors will be implemented sometime soon. If this happens and jarhead (among other good protection low TT armor sets) can be maxed at reasonable levels then their price will continue to rise since the armor protection will no longer deteriorate when damaged.

now do you guys know if anyone is selling a set of jarhead? ill be looking to buy a set in the next week or so.

now do you guys know if anyone is selling a set of jarhead? ill be looking to buy a set in the next week or so.

There is a set available in my Mayhem Armor shop at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor, shop #11. There is also one in Robot Armor shop, on the same floor, at the same mall (see links in signature below for complete inventory of each one of my shops)

Back