Why are there no CLD left on auction?

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Seems all of a sudden the CLD supply has dried up, are sellers waiting for some event like CP deeds offer? Or is there another reason?

Seems all of a sudden the CLD supply has dried up, are sellers waiting for some event like CP deeds offer? Or is there another reason?

Because all have been sold from auction.
This is the split deed that have been paying the best ROI.

Seeing how every third newly registered player asks how much are CLDs long before they ask how to shoot, I'm not surprised.

Always an up an down...but atm only lesser ppl wanna sell their deeds...but still are some in auction every day...

Not sure I've seen a time when there weren't any, if so it's not likely to last long. Weekend is coming.

Watch out for the crook that keeps renewing an order for about 250-280 ped a piece to catch those unfortunate enough to make a mistake and forget a zero when listing a sale.

Well, there are literally 3 CLD and the price is back up over 2K (which I guess is good for capital appreciation for CLD holders, at least on paper).

Doesn't look like it is a weekend effect, but we shall see

also noticed this and wondered if it was something to do with the CP deed release.. very interesting :scratch2:

Maybe MA is buying some deeds :laugh:

That is what I am thinking as well, the supply dried up pretty rapidly and no news on CP deeds...

I think the reason for this is simple:

Many veteran players logged in recently and found a new camera and interaction system that feels foreign to them and decided to take a break from the game rather than try to re-learn everything. Those guys are buying a bunch of Deeds right now with the PED on their PED cards. The Price of Deeds goes up temporarily.

Interesting point, as one of those veteran players absolutely share the sentiment:) Lets see what the supply looks like over next week or two

Its not just the CLDs, you also can not find 100 stacks of Auds in the AH :)

Also people are trying to fill the gap from their returns to 100%? Since now you can't get there from regular activities and also with stuff having low MU and not great demand...

Also people are trying to fill the gap from their returns to 100%? Since now you can't get there from regular activities and also with stuff having low MU and not great demand...

Yes..lesser players dont wanna sell theirs now...atm mostly traders are selling some in auc.....
maybe this will change in future....
auds are also a bit less in auc..but since the total amount is 3x the amount of cld..there are always some in there..

It will be interesting to see how these will stack up against the new CP deeds in terms of income and volatility. My guess is if that one is similar or slightly better there will be lots of people selling and reinvesting in CP deeds...and on the flip side if these are better supply will dry up even more and price wil keep rising.

So the new CP deeds may be the catalyst for future CLD market directions in the near future.

It will be interesting to see how these will stack up against the new CP deeds in terms of income and volatility. My guess is if that one is similar or slightly better there will be lots of people selling and reinvesting in CP deeds...and on the flip side if these are better supply will dry up even more and price wil keep rising.

So the new CP deeds may be the catalyst for future CLD market directions in the near future.

I think the market is about to be flooded with new stuff, such as apartments and shop deeds on the new Ark moon and CP deeds... Better to become liquid again if you plan to bid on any of that in the near future.

Well, shop deeds on Ark Moon are a very niche and highly specialized segment with narrow demand.

As for CP deeds, this will indeed be very interesting, first at how they will be made available, as hopefully, MA will not go nuts and just make them reasonably available in quantity in the webshop or maybe auction as opposed some random scheme they love to invent. Then the true effect of these on CLD prices will only be known in 6 months to a year when we are able to see a track record of payouts and see how they are yielding relative to CLD.

In either case, as long as they yield greater than 0, this is a positive carry trade and I plan on acquiring some decent amount and holding both.

But still curious why the sudden drop in CLD availability:)

But still curious why the sudden drop in CLD availability:)

Someone hit an 400k+ ATH, that may be a reason :D

If buyers offer better price, more people will consider selling their deeds, easy as that.

I think the reason for this is simple:

Many veteran players logged in recently and found a new camera and interaction system that feels foreign to them and decided to take a break from the game rather than try to re-learn everything. Those guys are buying a bunch of Deeds right now with the PED on their PED cards. The Price of Deeds goes up temporarily.

:yup: :yup: :yup:

That may be right :) The game has changed a lot, if there was a way to sell avatar as a whole or skills in bulk would have done that and just left, for now hanging around as an observer

Well, they announced they will be doing it, of course no further follow up as to the dates and methods, but will be interesting if and when it comes. Hope they dont fuck it up and make distribution reasonable via webshop as opposed some quest or hard to locate NPC in game.

Well, they announced they will be doing it, of course no further follow up as to the dates and methods, but will be interesting if and when it comes. Hope they dont fuck it up and make distribution reasonable via webshop as opposed some quest or hard to locate NPC in game.

I would prefer to have it ingame at global auction.

In game auction is fine as well, as well as its orderly organized and announced in advance so there is a normal chance to acquire the amount desired

Back