Achievement: All Falxangius missions done...

Pelleman

Dominant
Deux Pelleman Ex
Yesterday I finished the last stage of the Falxangius mission, the looong 50K killpoints stage.
I chose the dodge+int token reward.
Didnt think the level of Dodge will increase that much, but I got from lvl 57.5 to 58.6.

On one image you can see me hoovering the dodge points increase on the right of the screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job m8 that is impressive :wtg:

Congratz :wtg:

Just one noobie question: Why the 100 inteligence tokens instead of pure dodge skill? 100 tokens gives only 1 Inteligence point right?

#dedicated

I always choose tokens, they add to the avatars attributes and you cannot get this skills up in other ways.
Well you can with some of them, but if you get Intelligence increase while using gears its like 0.00001 points and to get 1.0 poins you need alot :)
Stamina cannot be increased in any other way than rewards.
Intelligence is (I think) the ability to use gears and stuff more efficience and better (more eco?).
Psyche is increasing a little when using MF gears.

Congratz :wtg:

Just one noobie question: Why the 100 inteligence tokens instead of pure dodge skill? 100 tokens gives only 1 Inteligence point right?

Gratz, a lot of hard work for that one! :) I agree with the alt to chose attributes, they do increase
a lot of PS and HP. Skills can always be skilled but missed attributes are gone forever.

Back