Suggestion: Provide a CVS with the locations of all the Mobs and maturity and a mob counter.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Provide a downloadable CVS file with the locations of all the Mobs and maturity. You told us when loot 2 was implemented that info was the key. Which weapon to use, amour, healing etc. were all taken into consideration. With a mob counter this would help, but even more would be where to find the mobs. If you make your money by decay why would you not want us to know where to hunt instead of having to spend a lot of time trying to find what we want to hunt. I don't think anyone here wants you to go broke and I don't think anyone here (a few maybe) thinks they will make a living and most all of us are fine with you having a reasonable return on the huge investment you have made. Just think of it this way, 2000 players hunting and providing you decay and another 2000 looking for something to hunt. In the beginning when I started (2007) I don't think I would have continued to play and spend my money if it wasn't for EntropiaWiki which had many locations of mobs. Just the vastness of the plant is daunting. Just a BTW in the 2010 VU you changed a lot of the mob locations and that was a nightmare of epic proportion and as I recall you got a lot of hate mail on that one. So do yourself and us a favor and provide us with a little more information.

I have a different opinion, most fun about thisgame is in my opinion to get the information. The community does great things on weapon stats, creature damage types and all other kinds of info. I like it to be not served on a platter.

But i guess, for Eudoria at least the Explorer map would serve all your needs.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?299684-Calypso-Explorer-Map-(Continued)

Thanks for the info, however it said to use CTRL F to find a mob and I checked for Phasm and I know there are some around because I hunted them before but it has been a while. But checked with tracker and there was a global on a young 2 days ago. But it did not show up in the search and the map is way to big to look all though.

It is a great map don't get me wrong but MA knows exactly (I think) where everything is and I would rather have CVS file with a position like 300300,400400,62, with all the names in order.

Like I said good map and thanks again.

Thanks for the info, however it said to use CTRL F to find a mob and I checked for Phasm and I know there are some around because I hunted them before but it has been a while. But checked with tracker and there was a global on a young 2 days ago. But it did not show up in the search and the map is way to big to look all though.

The map is Eudoria. Phasm are on Amethera.

It is a great map don't get me wrong but MA knows exactly (I think) where everything is and I would rather have CVS file with a position like 300300,400400,62, with all the names in order.

Like I said good map and thanks again.

Is it that hard to just ask in one of the many channels we have ingame.

Beside that Phasm location did not change, its still at the LA south of Solfais TP.

LA owned by Deathifyer if I remember right, so there will be no fertilizer, but minimal spawn is still there.
Have done a few dailys there, it works even without beeing fertilized, just takes a little longer as you have to seek the mobs :)

Actually I dont know about any non LA spawns of Phasm, dont explore much lately :)

Anyways, another option would be the creature section here at forums, there is locations given aswell.

If you happen to check this locations given in creatures section, and notice its outdated (wrong) then write it there, so if can be updated.

That CVS as you call ir would be outdated in a matter of days or weeks. I invested a crap ton of hours researching and creating the Explorer Map and it was already outdated by the time MA released it to the community.

Even if we could get an auto-generated map guaranteed to be up-to-date, exploring and discovering should be a big part of the game so I don't think this is such a good idea.

If you go to the official website they say "Let Your Avatar Explore New Worlds!" :)

Phasm?

[Rocktropia, 138880, 86203, 101, Waypoint].

Phasm?

[Rocktropia, 138880, 86203, 101, Waypoint].

Plenty of them too, and an iron, and higher maturities.
I do wonder if they drop vain armor on RT

Thanks for the replies all. Just a couple of answers to your comments.

1. I know about the post with all the locations and it is pretty good however having said that I uses it several times and its about 50-50 to find what you are looking for. Please don't tell I am doing it wrong I know how to find a location. Still 50-50 is not that bad and much better than starting from scratch.

2. If you do not like things served on a platter NP , does that make me wrong from wanting to get accurate position from the source.

3. Some people like to explore and in the past 11 years I have done my share especially the first 2 or 3 years. I once ran for right around 20 minutes and never saw a thing and that is quite a distance and I was exploring. Not saying it wasn't fun but that was 10 years ago and I like to hunt now and not sit and watch my ava run. MA has a tendency to change things or maybe its like in real life mobs migrate who knows.

4. Some people like to think because they disagree with an idea it is wrong for everyone because it does not match the opinion and we all know that is BS, you should not run someone down for an opinion and if you don't like it then don't do it offer yours is a better solution NOT the only solution.

Back