Entropia Trade Helper

ricardosohn

Young
Society
Freelancer
Ricardo rDs Sohn
Who am I?
Hello, I'm Ricardo!
I am kind of a new player (skill-wise at least) in EU, and the stuff I like the most at the momment is trading.

Why?
For me, the problem about trading is: There is a lot of items that I want to buy, sell, trade or even just watch in a lot of channels, which can sometimes be overwhelming.
So, to make my life easier, I've made a few tools already (most of them are for private use, for now) that use the game chat log.
Some people have asked me already, and I decided to make a simpler version of my trading helper free for everyone to use.

What?
The Entropia Trade Helper is a command line tool designed to help you in your trades.
You can set a list of items that you want to buy and sell, and set the channels that you want to watch, as well as a list of words (could be used to track globals of a determined creature or player, for example) and the program will notify you (playing a sound) meaning that a match was found.
It's easy to use, and for me, it's been of great use. I can now only open all channels, and do something else, while the program lets me know if something is found.

How much does it cost?
This one is free for use, but if you are feeling very generous you can donate any amounts via PayPal or PEDS to support the development of this and new tools.
- Paypal: ricardo_sohn@hotmail.com
- Ingame: Ricardo rDs Sohn

How to use it?
Inside the program folder, there is a README file, explaining how it works and how to configure it.
If you run the program without proper configuration, it will use the sample list files.

Need more functionality? Something specific?
This is just a freebie, but if you need something crafted just for you, send me a PM, I'm taking paid requests. You can also message me on discord: rDs#7008

Where can I get it?
For now, I will not host any sort of website, and will update the latest version on this topic.
You can download it here.

Screenshots:
inDN2Xq.png

ttR9qWX.png

DISCLAIMER
THIS IS A BETA VERSION, IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU OR YOU FIND BUGS, SEND ME A PM OR REPLY ON THIS POST.

Last edited:
Latest Version: 1.0
Download here

Last edited:
Is this a MA accepted 3rd party program ?

Do you have any screenshots of it ?

Is this a MA accepted 3rd party program ?

Do you have any screenshots of it ?

1) I suppose? It does not manipulate anything. It just reads the chat log

2) Well it's a command line tool, but I suppose I could take screenshots of it ?

____
Edit:
Added screenshots.

Last edited:
How ironic -- your tool found JAX who clearly uses other tool to autopost trade messages.
Eventually we will have EU full of bots of all kinds :)

How ironic -- your tool found JAX who clearly uses other tool to autopost trade messages.
Eventually we will have EU full of bots of all kinds :)

Really ? rofl
And well ... maybe it will. But those who do stuff automatically ingame are bannable (I guess).
All I can say is that I have a few ideas on what to do with the chat log reading, that will be really cool when they are done.

Last edited:
really ? rofl

Check the difference between his three timestamps right on your screenshot.
And if you are really curious -- check other messages from this guy in your log.
Hint: 212 seconds :)
BTW he is not the only one of this kind, there are others.

Back