Mindark please do this

Bones

Elite
In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
I implore you to please fix this camera issue.

Simply make a checkbox that disables camera to snap to target.

This will allow the user to move camera manually while allowing avatar to swivel at its axis.

The targeting is not the issue , its the camera being locked to the avatar and moving to avatar axis when you interact with a target.

Please fix

I would like this too. It's very annoying atm to hunt tall mobs, there's a lot of camera jumping all over the place. Please add an option to make the snapping optional. or at least an option to leave it 2D. - if that could be an alternative. I would be fine with a snap / camera chase on the horizontal, but constantly camera going up and down is hard for long hours of hunt.
thanks

Last edited:
For me the snap to target is a minor inconvenience, although obviously the old system was way better.

The major issue is all the vertical swinging around, if it did not do that I could live with the rest.

Also given we have snapped to the target why do we need such a big aim cursor, just leave it as the dot.

ye..camera has some issues with tall mobs....maybe only doing the hitbox on avas height only as max (except birds ofc)

or/and hopefully there will be a fix soon

Last edited:
For me the snap to target is a minor inconvenience, although obviously the old system was way better.

The major issue is all the vertical swinging around, if it did not do that I could live with the rest.

Also given we have snapped to the target why do we need such a big aim cursor, just leave it as the dot.

The swinging about is just the locked target to the camera , if there was no lock to camera the avatar would move independently and you would not see the swinging.

You can rid yourself of the swinging by holding left mouse down and dragging it slightly to break the camera lock , but only for that interaction. You will need to do this for each and every mob that you target.

There's definitely some tweaking needed in cases of tall mobs and short mobs because having that camera moving up and down constantly is definitely annoying/disorienting.

Back