Able to spot fruit and rocks on the ground while running?

Purplebong

Guardian
Society
ArchAngels.TTV
Xx Purplebong xX
Has anyone else noticed that since the new update you are now able to see fruit and rocks (and I 'm assuming dung) while running? It used to be that you could only spot these things while walking. Bug? Feature?

I've acquired quite a bit in the last week. I wonder if it will affect the market?

It's a feature included in release notes. They mentioned fruits showing up quicker now.

It's a feature included in release notes. They mentioned fruits showing up quicker now.
Confirmed. I had a strange thing happen earlier today, though. I had two fruits show at the same time so I thought I'd take a snapshot. Then one disappeared on me and the other one too while I was considering what pose etc to take (without me picking them up, of course). After a while of moving around, one pile reappeared, but the other pile (bombardo) stubbornly refused to show up again. That's a first for me in my entire virtual lifetime.

What sort of glitch in the matrix is that, MA?
Other than that, yes I'm obviously also getting more finds now (and I see mus falling already...).

Tested that yesterday on RT. I was running in front of the ND club and noticed fruits. I was confused so instead of picking them I tried to run next to them again and they were visible for like 2 seconds.

Someone report this, I'm not gonna to. My 3 bug support cases are open and not resolved so I do not really give a damn to send them number 4 they are not gonna fix anywaaay :(

I don't wanna be free mindark beta tester again. Not worth my effort.

In some areas you've been able to spot fruit while running for years. (Essentially laggy areas of laggy planets but let's not start planet wars today :))

Hence, this chance just levels the field.

I dont think that this is a Bug the have write it in the release notes.

"They mentioned fruits showing up quicker now"

I dont think that this is a Bug the have write it in the release notes.

"They mentioned fruits showing up quicker now"

Thank you for the responses. I have obviously revealed that I didn't read the full release notes. :dunce:

Confirmed. I had a strange thing happen earlier today, though. I had two fruits show at the same time so I thought I'd take a snapshot. Then one disappeared on me and the other one too while I was considering what pose etc to take (without me picking them up, of course). After a while of moving around, one pile reappeared, but the other pile (bombardo) stubbornly refused to show up again. That's a first for me in my entire virtual lifetime.

What sort of glitch in the matrix is that, MA?
Other than that, yes I'm obviously also getting more finds now (and I see mus falling already...).

youre not supposed to pose with them. get while the gettins good lol. reminds me a little of the french girl that posed with the rhino for a memorable shot. definately remembered that now.

Back