Buying: Buying: Accelerative Matrix Component II

These have been very difficult for me to find. I need about 20 total. They were dropping with the Akbal robots but they don't anymore from what I was told. Entropiawiki says Neconu Young still drop them. If you hunt neconu and find these in your drop from them, let me know and we can work out a price. Thx.

Princess Zarnia

Last edited:
You're right - these don't drop any more. I suppose in an effort to discourage people from crafting what MA consider 'old style' weapons and items, they stopped them dropping. I'm presuming you need some mechanomatrix components. I've got a bunch of them pre-made if you like. Catch me up in game, I'll be online this evening from about 18:00 MA time.

Hi Photon. Thanks for responding.

I am trying to craft a Ziplex A series finder and they all need those two components I have posted here on the forum.. the accelerative matrix component II and the robot thermal sensor. I really like using the A series but without those two things in addition to what I already have in inventory to craft them, I'm stuck. The other mobs that are supposed to have them are the neconu, vanguard, and yulebot (which is off sleeping now til Christmas). I'm only a lvl 35 swordsman and those mobs are too high in aggro and skill for me to hunt. If you hunt those mobs and get the accelerative matrix component II, let me know. I will try to be on around that time but that is close to when my kids get home from school and my home becomes a chaos zone..lol

If I miss you today, I will be on on Tuesday (the next day)//. Mondays are always harder...lol

PZ

Okay, I get it. You don't need mechanomatrix at all, just the accelerative matrix component. FYI, the robot thermal sensor stopped dropping too. I used to farm them from beacon missions but not any more. I'll check what I have in storage but it might not be worth making those ziplex any more.

Where to Buy Ziplex Axx finders

Hi,

Understood by the post you were looking for materials for Ziplex Axx finders.

The Matrix II and the Robot Thermal Sensor (and the higher limited BPs too) are very hard to find and buy. :wise:
So I am not selling the stock I have of those, but I do sell the finders.
But as the materials are rare, that leads to me rather selling the higher level finders(with higher MU) even if I have the lower BPs too.

My shop
Currently selling: Ziplex A19, A22, A25, A28 in my FOMA/Asteroid mining shop.
Shop: #16 "Viking Mining". [Asteroid, 70396, 70293, 359, Waypoint].

MU is starting at about 160% for the A19 and then around normal MU for the rest.
Have buyed up a lot of clicks for the Ziplex A31 too, but not quite maxed on that BP yet. (81% vs 95% at maxed skill level) So will maybe click one to place in shop soon, but not all of the clicks yet.

AH:
And I currently have one Ziplex A28 in sale at AH for 232% MU. Now and then other ppl sell occasional higher level Ziplex A finders in AH too.

Other stuff
I just checked Auktumas shop in PA Mall(3rd floor) since I have seen Ziplex A series finders there. But there were only a few A10 and one(?) A31 left there at the moment.
Also checked AH for the materials and saw a small stack of Matrix II components at 200% MU. But the hardest to find is the Robot Thermal Sensor according to my experience.

I havent yet made any ads for my FOMA shop. Have been filling it up slowly over several months. 100+ mining/space related stuff soo far. Finders(25-30 different), extractors etc.

Regards HardViking :cool:

Back