When will CP deeds go on sale?

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
Been wondering when Crystal Palace deeds will go on sale?

I hope its soon, easter would be nice

:laugh:ahhh lets just rename Entropia to stock investing simulator and be done with it.

No one will hunt or mine and instead will just purchase and hold virtual stocks in a virtual world.

As long as Arkadia Moon Deeds dont become an acceptable success, the Playerbase (who is the last remaining investor in MA) will thoroughly consider several points for MAs next emission:

- When did all AMDs sell and how long did it take?
- How did the AMD price develop, once they were set free to trade (they are still untradable now!)
- AMD revenue (0,93% in ~9 months)
- Trying to flush more and more deeds to the community in increasingly manner saturates the market.
- The enforced changes of VU16 didnt result in clean acceptance and unrestrained "Yay!"
- Players wonder which might be MAs next terrific idea. Maybe to "improve grinding" in VU17 MA will need you to pull your right ear and twist your left nipple to fire a shot. who knows...
- Turnover stagnates
- The same cake cut in more and more slices has an impact on deed revenues
- Trust in MAs current and future decisions determines the size of the primary market (the total amount the playerbase is willing to spend) for new issues.
- There are so many more things to consider

Comparing Moon deeds to this CP deeds is like comparing apples and oranges.

CP is an old and profitable area with unique mobs and unique loots, which always will bring in hunters and therefor turnover.
It also has daily and iron missions on this mobs.

Ark Moon is new, has not unique mobs with unique loots and no moon exclusive ores/enmatters/treasue.
I dont know if there is any daily/iron mission that is exclusive to Ark Moon.

As long Ark Moon hasn´t something unique the deeds will be bad investment.
Its up to ArkPP to add content to the moon to make it successful.
As soon as we see something unique at the moon I am fairly sure the sale of moon deeds will speed up.
This will also lead to better payouts as turnover will increase.

In its actual state I dont consider it worth investing into it.
Just bought a handful moon deeds to see how it performs, not as a serious investment.

:laugh:ahhh lets just rename Entropia to stock investing simulator and be done with it.

No one will hunt or mine and instead will just purchase and hold virtual stocks in a virtual world.

No one would buy them if no one hunted or mined, because there would be no revenue.... and as this will be the first fully owned player deeds with 100% of the revenue going to the deed holders, there will me more people with an incentive for investors to promote hunting and mining there with investors wanting the space station to do well. Currently both of the stations are mostly dead.

Last edited:
Back