Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    Gran Txuri Txuri
    Society
    WISDOM SONS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xxPriestxx View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Space is virtually unplayable now.
    Yes, another changed thing that I don't understand, and seems don't have any relationship with MA explanation about making interface more easly and simply for newcomers...

Its more like they change all things that can give you some free profit for just playing...

My theory with why space pvp its not worth it now with the new system, is like the fruits theory I said before; No pirates give less scare to space, and gives less change for a taxi driver to get a costumer, this in not the first movement in that way, some months ago MA deleted Landing fee, and all we thougth that was so good for players, but for real that just fkd taxi job.

And taxi job was a real easy way for a newcomer to make some no-depo peds. (I speak for my own experience...)

MA is deliberating doing actions against all ways you can get easy free peds to play for free, they only want depo players or players who plays vs MA, and MA never loose in that game.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Txuri View Post
    Yes, another changed thing that I don't understand, and seems don't have any relationship with MA explanation about making interface more easly and simply for newcomers...

Its more like they change all things that can give you some free profit for just playing...

My theory with why space pvp its not worth it now with the new system, is like the fruits theory I said before; No pirates give less scare to space, and gives less change for a taxi driver to get a costumer, this in not the first movement in that way, some months ago MA deleted Landing fee, and all we thougth that was so good for players, but for real that just fkd taxi job.

And taxi job was a real easy way for a newcomer to make some no-depo peds. (I speak for my own experience...)

MA is deliberating doing actions against all ways you can get easy free peds to play for free, they only want depo players or players who plays vs MA, and MA never loose in that game.
    I don't go into space very often and I only go to the other planets that's still OK right ?
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Time for changes in Auction fee and extracting skills system.

Auction - reduction of fees and
    Extracting skills system - update to first concept

...I wish you all
    Last edited by XII; 03-12-2019 at 10:05.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by XII View Post
    Time for changes in Auction fee and extracting skills system.

Auction - reduction of fees and
    Extracting skills system - update to first concept

...I wish you all
    We need these changes rather badly
    .... just one man's opinion

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16