Entropia Universe 16.0.3 Release Notes

Space is virtually unplayable now.

Yes, another changed thing that I don't understand, and seems don't have any relationship with MA explanation about making interface more easly and simply for newcomers...

Its more like they change all things that can give you some free profit for just playing...

My theory with why space pvp its not worth it now with the new system, is like the fruits theory I said before; No pirates give less scare to space, and gives less change for a taxi driver to get a costumer, this in not the first movement in that way, some months ago MA deleted Landing fee, and all we thougth that was so good for players, but for real that just fkd taxi job.

And taxi job was a real easy way for a newcomer to make some no-depo peds. (I speak for my own experience...)

MA is deliberating doing actions against all ways you can get easy free peds to play for free, they only want depo players or players who plays vs MA, and MA never loose in that game.

Yes, another changed thing that I don't understand, and seems don't have any relationship with MA explanation about making interface more easly and simply for newcomers...

Its more like they change all things that can give you some free profit for just playing...

My theory with why space pvp its not worth it now with the new system, is like the fruits theory I said before; No pirates give less scare to space, and gives less change for a taxi driver to get a costumer, this in not the first movement in that way, some months ago MA deleted Landing fee, and all we thougth that was so good for players, but for real that just fkd taxi job.

And taxi job was a real easy way for a newcomer to make some no-depo peds. (I speak for my own experience...)

MA is deliberating doing actions against all ways you can get easy free peds to play for free, they only want depo players or players who plays vs MA, and MA never loose in that game.
I don't go into space very often and I only go to the other planets that's still OK right ?

Time for changes in Auction fee and extracting skills system.

Auction - reduction of fees and
Extracting skills system - update to first concept

...I wish you all ;)

Last edited:
Time for changes in Auction fee and extracting skills system.

Auction - reduction of fees and
Extracting skills system - update to first concept

...I wish you all ;)

:wise: We need these changes rather badly :wise:

Back