PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Titans Of Space
    Images
    Still looking for the "Show Passengers" when right clicking a vehicle health bar

SoReal's Quad-Wing Equus Warp Services.
    Arkadia Shop : Celeste Island 2

TOS Normandie Pilot: PM me in game or in forum for flight/skilling details.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkiller View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Controls are getting more confusing...

Now i cant get off a vehicle without binding a key because the right click menu doesnt work on the ship.

Plus the warp icon on the map when doing warps is disappearing somehow.
    Right click on your health bar, then "Exit seat", until next patch probably.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
    Society
    Project-Asylum Corp.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Killahbee View Post
    Nice! More fixes

Can someone check what happens if you rotate the camera and change back to cursor mode? I'm guessing the camera still snaps back.
    If you rotate with left mouse and then hit cursor mode, it will point towards where your camera was pointing at, not turning the avatar or anything.

Anyway, why all these changes? wasn't it fine as it was before? now the menus are not working properly on some of your mechanics... I thought all of this was tested and tried and thought out but it seems it wasn't... Since all these changes are happening to a "well thought" change.

Bit of a rant because it gets tiresome to have to adapt to EVERY single players individual needs. That's what breaks content. You can't please everyone... But at least be consistent.

Mature
    GermanMan GermanMan GermanMan
    Society
    Freelancer
    After the patch logged in, the game laggt heavy. Quest for the day and wanted to delete those I do not want to do. As I said game laggt. Mouse hung on the bronze shinkiba mission, I did not see it and did not look at the query text. deleted at ~ 7500/10000. thx fucking updates

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Qster Qster QQQ
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    nothing on the practically unplayable area of SPACE?
    It's Tiffin Time!
    Level 56 Captain, 65 Gunner Hit, 75 VSE

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkiller View Post
    If you rotate with left mouse and then hit cursor mode, it will point towards where your camera was pointing at, not turning the avatar or anything.

Anyway, why all these changes? wasn't it fine as it was before? now the menus are not working properly on some of your mechanics... I thought all of this was tested and tried and thought out but it seems it wasn't... Since all these changes are happening to a "well thought" change.

Bit of a rant because it gets tiresome to have to adapt to EVERY single players individual needs. That's what breaks content. You can't please everyone... But at least be consistent.
    Good point and now bind your Veh exit to a key like I did when we first got vehicles and stop gripping , Just messing with ya, kidding . I agree it was fine and daily updates will soon bite us in the butt as we all know. How about the next update in a month when the suggestions are down to minimum because 98% of use are good to go.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

2 Bugs

1. Moving backwards after the first shot, on autouse, stops the autouse.
    2. Sometimes pressing interact after the mob dies does not initialize an action, to avoid this I should wait an extra second maybe and I think to fix this, the timeout of the loot pill has to increase more?

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Felix Zell Shallow
    Society
    Entropia Market
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Right click no longer auto fires.... please stop making the controls worse.... this was a good step, why undo this.

still no health bars, which are causing hastle for tracking players, trading and healing.

Bug with trading now when the avatar is still loading in the client, now have to wait for people to load to trade, since vu16. Even if they see you.... which is bad for busy area...

No hold right click on ground for the "everything" menu any more too...

I thought the vu16 update was one control change followed by stuff being reintroduced to the system or being tweeked for the better, not controls being changed every few weeks... these updates are affecting the community badly at this point, I see old people taking long breaks and new people giving up in confusion. Pick a damn scheme and stick to it.

The community which if listened to in the first place wants better game play and a better economy model of items and their uses in games.

So far the only actual element to game play which has been improved is the auto targeting and firing, and that was removed from the most useful button for the job other than left clicking.....

Dont remove something else to do it.... gah please -.-
    Last edited by zelldot; 03-05-2019 at 14:30.

For News, Guides, And Events!
    https://www.entropiazine.com/

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Felix Zell Shallow
    Society
    Entropia Market
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Actually on I'm done till next update.... FIX IT... I'm out

For News, Guides, And Events!
    https://www.entropiazine.com/

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Phill No1 Jackson
    The 'trick' of moving your camera after targeting something and before shooting to avoid the roller-coaster ride doesn't seem to work any more, making the game almost unbearable.

Having to use the use tool button to stop the auto-use feature is just bizarre and makes no sense to me.

The evade / dodge etc messages are appearing in the bottom right of the screen, under the radar and progress windows that a good portion of players have down there.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast