Blueprint Price Check on EMT 2350, 2600 and 2900 BP

Society
Starfinder II
Jessica Renee Taylor
Hello All,

I was hoping to get a little help in determining the value of these 3 EMT Blueprints:

EMT Kit EK-2350
QR : 47

EMT Kit EK-2600
QR : 07

EMT Kit EK-2900
QR : 08

Thank you in advance for your help - I really appreciate it!!!

Renee :)

Does anyone have any idea on the current value of this prints?

... or feel free to shoot me a realistic offer....

Thanks for your help!

As there is a upgrade mission for 2350 and 2600 I would value it somewhere in the 1000-2000 PED range, the product is occationally sellable for MU.

The 2900 although a rar drop only good for skilling and BP drops, may have value for collectors who like to complete their BP book. I would value it around 500 PED.

That fairly subjective valuation!
Others may have different ideas about the value of this BPs.

As there is a upgrade mission for 2350 and 2600 I would value it somewhere in the 1000-2000 PED range, the product is occationally sellable for MU.

The 2900 although a rar drop only good for skilling and BP drops, may have value for collectors who like to complete their BP book. I would value it around 500 PED.

That fairly subjective valuation!
Others may have different ideas about the value of this BPs.

Hey mate,

Regarding the EMT 2350 blueprint allow me to share some numbers...

TT in is 10.13 PED/click
Markup in is about 3.6 PED/click

Estimating conservatively taking 3 clicks per success (a 33% success rate is very conservative, actual success rate is closer to 40%) and 90% TT return, you're looking at 13.8 PED cost per success, and they sell for TT+25-30 each. They sell an average of just shy of 1 per day, so you're looking at 11.2 PED minimum profit (again, conservatively calculated) per day.

11.2 x 365 days = 4088 PED profit/year.

Let us play conservative once again and say you only make half the sale volume, you still come out to 2044 PED of profit per year.

That is not calculating rare blueprints like Animal Brush (L) and Advanced Animal Brush (L) which typically sell for several thousand ped each.

So with 1000 PED sale price this would equate to 204% ROI/year using extremely conservative numbers.
With 2000 PED sale price this would equate to a 102% ROI/year using the same numbers.

CLDs produce roughly 11% ROI, most land areas sell around the 20% ROI mark.
Pegging this blueprint at the 20% profit mark (to match a land area) using the extremely conservative method listed above would yield a sale price around 10K PED.

I hope this helps.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack

Well Jack, your numbers are good when you have the ONLY ONE EXISTING blueprnt.

What about the 100 others who have that BP who like to sell their product every day ?

Divide your profits by 100 as you unlikely will sell one every day and we come to a more serious estimation of the value.

That one of this FAPs sell / day, that does not mean you will sell one / day :)

Do a 1000 clicks craft on it, and look how long it really takes to sell all this FAPs.

Beside that comparing a blueprint that produce UL item to one that produce L item, is off aswell.

For L items there will be repeating demand again and again, for UL items the market will run dry sooner or later, simply because to many of this items are in the market and never break.

Beside that comparing a blueprint that produce UL item to one that produce L item, is off aswell.

For L items there will be repeating demand again and again, for UL items the market will run dry sooner or later, simply because to many of this items are in the market and never break.

The (L) blueprints I referred to are "pre-loaded" blueprints, which drop from the 2350 blueprint. These "pre-loaded" blueprints produce significantly higher TT value out than TT value in and consequently sell for significant markup per click.
I am referring to the blueprints themselves being a marketable product, not the product of the (L) blueprints.

What about the 100 others who have that BP who like to sell their product every day ?

I don't think there are hundreds of these. Only 6 have ever sold on auction, similar to the 2600 (only 3). I think these are rare assssss.

Rgds

Ace

Thank you very much GoNi , Captain Jack and Ace Flyster, I really appreciate your feedback on these BPs

Back