Selling: KikkiJikki is selling his crafting business

KijkkiJikki

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Kikki KJ Jikki
Hi all,

It's been at least 18 months since I did any crafting. Without having a massive whine, I got frustrated with shop performance bugs and their impact on my fun factor. So I took a break.

Over the life of the business I have around 1.5 million ped in sales with net profit of 10% over the whole period (in 2017, net profit was around 15%) but I think I would rather be doing something else with my time. So...

Given I am not crafting, I have decided to sell my business either as a whole or piecemeal.

I'm doing this for two reasons
- to recoup funds to use elsewhere (such as my house mortgage)
- to free up shops and blueprints for others to use and enjoy.

I will be making a few sales threads over the next couple of days, breaking the sales into:
- Shops and related infrastructure
- Armour bps
- Weapon bps
- other - (possibly bps for tools, keys, faps etc).

Give you a high level overview of the things that will be available to buy my assets include:
- three shops and one booth on Arkadia - One SOLD
- two shops on Calypso - one SOLD
- 13 shopkeepers --- SOLD
- Almost all Unl Arkadian weapon and amp bps
- Almost all Unl Arkadian armour bps including Koroma at QR100 (as 18 months ago this was unique bp set)
I also have a few non-Ark bps that may be of interest - eg Stealth Armour.

At this stage I have no plans to sell my personal gear, but I will probably renew a sales thread around some items I no longer use.

I'm also not selling my account as my reputation belongs to me and is not for sale.

I'm happy to sell individual items or in bulk. I'm not looking for a bidding war and I am not in a hurry. So once I set up the sales threads, feel free to pm me to make offers or ask questions.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Last edited:
Where is splinter twin??? I have never seen a Kiki Jiki without one far behind?

Splinter Twin was banned so I have to depend on my winning personality :cool:

That's the great thing about Sisay. I can just go find whatever I need to fix the problem. I have an answer for everything.

I also have a few Calypso bps that may be of interest - eg Stealth Armour.

Stealth is Rocktropian.

On the other hand, material availability is good lately, perhaps even better than for some Calypso armors. (If you have an agent on RT who can convince people not to tt golden shakers, that is.)

Always sad to see a player leave... but I'm excited to see what BP's you'll have for sale Kikkijikki :)

Good luck!

Folks,

I'm not quitting EU. Just exiting my business to reprioritise my funds and time.

Also sorry for delays in the actual sales thread. I've only just got back online after having no internet all day.

KikkiJikki

Where is splinter twin??? I have never seen a Kiki Jiki without one far behind?

Not in EDH at least, best combo for Maelstrom Wanderer Kikki jikki with splinter twin, pestermite, deceiver exarch :D

Not in EDH at least, best combo for Maelstrom Wanderer Kikki jikki with splinter twin, pestermite, deceiver exarch :D

Just entwine a Tooth And Nail for 9

Sorry to se i allways apreciated ur service m8 :(
Good luck with ur sale :)

Deleted...…….

Last edited:
Back