Land Grab Fun!

If I didn't have work I would definitely be there! This renewed excitement for PVP is good stuff :D

GL out there!

This video is only available to subscribers. Subscribe now to watch and support dragos13. :trout:

I don't recall ever seeing a twitch stream that is locked behind a subscribe wall. Defintely turned me off of it the second I saw that.

Good luck though.

I don't recall ever seeing a twitch stream that is locked behind a subscribe wall. Defintely turned me off of it the second I saw that.

It's not the stream, but the videos that is behind subscription wall. But yeah, not cool.

Thank you for posting the link, Rose! :)
The link was posted so the LG could be watched on stream live and not offline but thank you for the interest guys!
For the moment I will keep my past streams for subscribers only but maybe that will change in the future. In the meantime, you can follow the stream and activate the notifications so you know when I'm live streaming.

It was a fun LG with a lot of action for sure and since some want to see the video of it, I extracted the LG part from my stream so you can watch it here:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/393778995

Enjoy!

Back