Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
No scope:

scopeno.jpg

Scope:

scope.jpg

The markings in the scope view do nothing, no indication if you are in range or anything, it's static. Can you make the scope view work the same as the no scope view?

Yes! Could be easy implemented I think.

Why would you want that extra clutter into your view ?

The red bracket and the white bracket could be eliminated and it would be a great improvement.

The red bracket and the white bracket could be eliminated and it would be a great improvement.

The white bracket turns to red when you are in range which is helpful.

The white bracket turns to red when you are in range which is helpful.

Ah ok , guess being a MF junkie i have more to learn.

Just wish i could eliminate that clutter when i'm hunting , without scopes of course.

I agree with you, though I have to say that so far with the new UI I've found I'm no longer using a scope at all. I haven't found any reason to. Perhaps there are some reasons that I haven't come across yet (maybe in PvP areas?).

That may seem off-topic, but if scope use has changed, it may impact the way that the graphics/UI for them is, or can be, changed too.

So how do scopes work now? used to be with middle mouse button to zoom but that doesn't seem to work now? Any clues??

ya one clue is this. some peoples setup works one way and others can't get that setup to work. in my case i hear that people have their right mouse able to toggle autouse for one handed play. i can't get that to work at all. wtff

Oh OK so it's all FUBAR then LOL.

ALL SNAFUBAR drinks served at 9 am hash at lunch more drinks for afternoon delights cocaines for suppa and kratoms to finish off the day ....repeat o where were we

So how do scopes work now? used to be with middle mouse button to zoom but that doesn't seem to work now? Any clues??

Options -> Camera -> Scroll Changes Mode

ya one clue is this. some peoples setup works one way and others can't get that setup to work. in my case i hear that people have their right mouse able to toggle autouse for one handed play. i can't get that to work at all. wtff

Or, some people don't read the release notes or play around with the options available to them. :rolleyes:

Options -> Camera -> Scroll Changes Mode

Or, some people don't read the release notes or play around with the options available to them. :rolleyes:

Thanks Xen. Feels like things are almost back to normal

And the dot.

My personal preference would be to make the no scope view the same as the scope view, but I'm aware that's idiosyncratic.

Back