Janitors Closet Arkadia

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Do you visit Arkadia frequentlly to Hunt Big Mechs underground?? Janitors Closet Snactuary Cove now also stock Full Pegasus Armor sets (L) & Pulsar Armor Plates 9 (L).

Not only does this exo-setup protect you against big nasty killer robots, but it also provides immunity in space, from pirates and robbery:yay:

Do you visit Arkadia frequentlly to Hunt Big Mechs underground?? Janitors Closet Snactuary Cove now also stock Full Pegasus Armor sets (L) & Pulsar Armor Plates 9 (L).

Not only does this exo-setup protect you against big nasty killer robots, but it also provides immunity in space, from pirates and robbery:yay:

umm , how ?

Fake news, in this case fake advertizing.

you've been looted more then any single avatar in this game... probably... lol not exactly someone to take advice from.

When vehicle is destroyed avatar is reduced to 10% health and armor effect negated. Only time armor counts is if you log out in space, then relog in as a floater. This "trick" doesn't work and will get someone looted if they buy it taking you at face value thinking you know what your talking about.

All I know, is what I was told and informed. I honestlly have NOT tested this yet. In retrospect, the avatar ingame, who sold me most of the overpriced bps, isnt quite the honest kind of personallity. In light of this, I should test the armor setup myself first, and then diseminate the acurate info publically. You are right, and I apreciate you pointing this fact out.

I have no intent deceiving anyone aware on unawares.

What I can confirm is this. The armor with plates combination is quite perfectlly suited for Big Mechs Underground Mk 1,2 and 3, Lots of Burn protection also. That in itself is a perfect selling point and the items crafted , is quality as much as Perseus. In time, I shall also provide full sets of Perseus, as soon as I have all the BPs in my collection.
I can also do Full sets of Hydra & Ursa on order.

I shall get back to you on the armor tests. Cross that bridge when I get to it. ( The idea that the game devellopers can give us the abillity to screw the turd-swarming-flies back, is quite a lovelly idea to me.)

BUT.....if this setup provides that kind of protection mentioned here, pirates would also want to armor up. This is where you make a note, to buy from Janitors Closet. Or not, Im good either way and have enough foot-traffic.

Last edited:
Back