Happy Internationa Womens Day

unufain8

Prowler
-Saphire of Dark-
Happy Women's Day to all the incredible women! Shine on.... Not just today but everyday!
It's Women's day! Feel special and unique on the top of the world!
Women are always a source of inspiration for the family and the society. Happy Women's Day to you!
I treasure you close to my heart. Here's my best wishes to you on International Women's Day 2019!
To the woman of my dream: you fill my days with happiness and my world with love!

:girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl:

i think the "day of celebration" is a ridiculous thing. take mothers day. why wouldn't you all take the time to appreciate your mom every day. and i disagree with the womens day for the same reason. to force this on people makes the division that much stronger. know your enemy. hate them on saturdays.

From the perspective of a person residing within US, what I want to know is why isn't International Women's Day on March Fourth?

From the perspective of a person residing within US, what I want to know is why isn't International Women's Day on March Fourth?

Well im from Europe, and we celebrate it on 8th.

march fourth is terence mckenna day

Seems like bad behavior works outside as well as inside the game.
Such a pitty to be surrounded with such people.

cut.jpg

Back