Hunter for Hire

Society
Lit Now Adventures
wargeneral Cratonos dorito
Hello everyone. I am with the Coon and Friends Society and I am offering my hunting services for hire. I can adequately take down mobs up to level 18 and sometimes higher. Ambulimax young and Mature are also no problem for me. Let me know what you want me to hunt. I will accept ped and certain items in exchange for my services. I am using Ghost armor and adjusted Musca Armor for protection. I use an EWE 40 mercenary as my main weapon with over 70% efficiency. Message me for my in game name which is close to my screen name here. If you are looking for a mentor as well my soc has 2 mentors as well and 2 more to come. I am waiting on time frame and the other is waiting on level. Thank you for reading my post. Let me know if I can be of service. Most of my skills are over level 16 for hunting.

Good luck with your service mate! Do you stream your hunts?

Good luck with your venture , hope you find your groove.

The last thing I would want to do is bust your enthusiasm.

Though your setup is efficient for the level 100 player , it is less so for someone at level 16.

One thing I am not , is an expert on loot 2.0 efficiency choices , but I will say it would be best to stay with weapons that are within your range to achieve your best results.

I am sure others following my post will be most generous with details on which to use.

Last edited:
I will be streaming my hunts as soon as I get my twitch and youtube set up later today so stay tuned for future updates. Thank you for your support and I look forward to future posts as well as future hunts. I will be doing random shout outs and giveaways as well.

Bones Thank you for the advice. I do switch up my weapons as well. I level up pretty fast by hard grinding and keeping the flow going.

Bones is right, if your going to say you have an eff of over 70% it would be nice to actually have it.

Good luck with your hunting service. However, this thread was placed in wrong forum category. A mod should move it to Services section.

Where do i find the services section?

Bk i do have an ewe mercenary 40 unlimited with a few attachments that drag my efficiency to over 70% on the gun itself. I wouldn't post it if it wasn't true.

Hopefully this isn't something one of your soc "Mentors" advised without proper explanation.

I was well informed of every detail of my hunter for hire status by my soc leader and how to go about it. My soc leader even advised me on what weapons to use for best results.

Using an EP40 at level 16, even at 70% eff, is a true eff of 20% or lower and dpp of 2.42. You will, by default, be getting 5% less returns than someone who can use the weapon properly, mobs will also cost you 6% more to kill than the average hunter & any time you see a 'Miss' that is money you will never see again.

Using a weapon you could buy for +400 ped which can be used at the same level (adj boiga) would net you much better returns.

That being said, no one is going to pay to hunt a mob that 90% of EU can hunt. Hunting services are typically reserved for mobs that the general public cannot hunt efficiently.

You're offering a service to hunt undesirable mobs, with poor efficiency.

Ok thank you for the advice.

There is the skills/ missions aspect also to consider. Often lower lvl mobs such as those your are suggesting are ground for missions/skilling. Your prospective hirer would be missing out on this, without any particular gain. If it were very high level mobs with unusual drops you were hunting for specific crafters then it might be advantageous, but I believe they usually would negotiate a trade deal rather than pay you to hunt.

Maybe have a chat with some traders and see if you can get some set buyers for your loot :)

Good luck on your endeavours, always nice to see someone trying to make it work :)

Thank you for your support and I will reach out to some traders and crafters. Do you have specific ones in mind?

//mod note

Moved to Services.

Back