Link to a custom Note

Side Slay Show

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Side Slay Show
I was just thinking maybe it would be good (or not) to be abel to link to a custom note in the chat.. that way ppl can have there huge sell list there, or if got a timetabel/prices for flights , other info etc, ...dont need to link to a website out of game for info...

/Slay

You mean a sticky note?

Could be Slay means a sticky note, but that might not be so good considering access rights to wherever they are stored.
But I like the idea - maybe there could be more room in the player register for public notes in a public folder if there isn't already - and a way to quick link to these. Dunno if staying incognito would still be an option or if there should be a new separate area generally for sticky public stuff....

i think this is great idea. someone thinking about the problem of marketing your wares. it might work with some kind of bulletin board system. but really it's just making me think the ah is so bad it needs a revamp too. i hope thats gonna happen.

Great idea Slay. Would also be handy to share lists of waypoints quickly between team mates.

Great idea Slay. Would also be handy to share lists of waypoints quickly between team mates.

Can't this already be done somewhat? Simply mail function, copy and paste from waypoint sticky note?

Can't this already be done somewhat? Simply mail function, copy and paste from waypoint sticky note?

I guess, but would mean creating a mail, pasting across your "message" from a sticky note, and then pasting each persons name individually onto it. Then the person would need to create their own sticky note, and paste the contents of the mail across for future reference. Just a bit faffy! Rather than just posting your sticky note link in chat. Which could create a sticky note for the person who clicked on it, which they can keep or delete.

Could have locked and unlocked sticky notes. Locked ones you wont be able to share, even by accident. Unlocked ones you can paste links into chats.

I guess, but would mean creating a mail, pasting across your "message" from a sticky note, and then pasting each persons name individually onto it. Then the person would need to create their own sticky note, and paste the contents of the mail across for future reference. Just a bit faffy! Rather than just posting your sticky note link in chat.

Could have locked and unlocked sticky notes. Locked ones you wont be able to share, even by accident. Unlocked ones you can paste links into chats.
Yeah, not really effective means. I hope they add something like this.

Back