turn off interact on second click of interact key...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
the new system is ok, but one thing I miss about the old autotool is you could turn it on or off by just clicking the key you mapped to it a second time. Now you don't stop interacting unless you drop your weapon or whatever... annoying vs old autotool way of turning autotool on or off, if say for instance you accidentally target a mob you weren't aiming to kill or interact with and want to stop mid-run towards that mob before your first shot or melee swing... (example I have in game working on tonight is zombies... got a bunch of level zero I'm chasing right next to some level 50 plus... using low weapons and armor I have I don't stand a chance vs the high level guys, but can easily mis-target on accident, etc.)

Using target lock helps before but still annoying vs way autotool used to work. Should be able to stop mid-run and not keep going after same mob once you initiate.

Option to 'stay on target til looted' would be helpful to add to interact too. Way too easy to start interacting with something else and then have to go back and loot it. The ability to click on body to loot it helps but still annoying in some situations.

Hitting S to stop mid-run does work, but that's kind of hard to remember to do sometimes. Hitting Interact F key second time should stop the interact attempt imho.

Last edited:
the new system is ok, but one thing I miss about the old autotool is you could turn it on or off by just clicking the key you mapped to it a second time.

That's in options.

Back