PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images

Item Lock Checkbox

After long day of life , I finished off my day with a small ambu hunt.
    I repaired all items and cleaned up loots , then logged for the night

Today I went to do my daily Oratan payback mission on Arkadia , and as I went to heal .. nothing .. nothing .. what the hell .. nothing.. used alt fap to heal , then looked through keyboard map.

My lovely adj resto was not there.

Evidently during the previous nights cleanup , I must have stuck it into the TT when getting rid of extra synth from my hunt.

I think many know this feeling , despair , punch in the gut .

With all the nag screens and more added now for shrapnel , is it possible that we could get a checkbox to lock items for which for no possible reason would we ever want to sell to a TT.

The Restoration chips cannot be tiered , so this nag screen that says "HEY DUMBASS .. THAT'S A TIER 11 ITEM YOU ARE ABOUT TO SELL". Instead you get the standard , "do you want to sell this item that is the same as all other of the 500 items you TT in a day".

Then comes the support case to beg for forgiveness and paying the $100 for the privilege of being a paying customer for 13 years.

When you receive the reply for your support case , there it is , the nag screen .. LISTEN DUMBASS .. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE ACCEPTING ALL SALES WITH THE TRADE TERMINAL.

If indeed the the $100 is an administration fee for the inconvenience of being a customer , would it not make more sense to add a checkbox to eliminate this inconvenience to MindArk staff ?

I have written this knowing that it will end up in the pile of other requests for this exact same issue. I do not expect a response from Mindark on this subject matter and hope it does not slow the "restore" process for which I have requested.

This is not a petition , wishlist , it is a rant

Bones

1k ped lighter than yesterday
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Agh

Item lock has been requested for years and is well overdue. And surely easy to implement. Come on MA, do it.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Thats asked for a thousand times by many different players, but obvioulsy MA is more interested in fucking up things with a new camera system (nobody asked for) instead implementing such an very easy to implement improvement hundrets of players actually asked for.

I would really like to see it, although it never happend to me that I TTed something by accident, I surely would use it too.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Yes please! I've yet to hurt myself at the TT - there are several things I wish I hadn't loaned to disciples and former soc mates - just the ones who have since quit the game - but that's another story.
    And while I'm on other stories, can we please get rid of the nag screen that confirms every conversion of shrapnel? Maybe once, the first time a newbie tries to convert, but please not 200 times per hunt...
    .... just one man's opinion

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The last time this was discussed here:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...nishment/page3

What if you forgot to activate the checkbox for this item lock? Is it going to be on by default?

Earlier I made a suggestion here for getting rid of unlimited items avoiding the TT altogether:

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...14#post3591914
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Ace Skywalker
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agh

Item lock has been requested for years and is well overdue. And surely easy to implement. Come on MA, do it.
    This..............

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    Is it going to be on by default?
    No please not lock by default, have you ever thought the consequences if it is by default.

Ever done a 1000 clicks craft on any item just to skill or drop BPs where the product is pure TT food (Jester D1 f.e.).

I really dont want that I have to unlock 1000+ items after a craft to be able to TT it.

I want to lock a few items, thats not many to be honest - FAP, Armor, Weapon, Finder and thats it.

A lock by default would be really evil!

Nothing comes for free in EU (more or less ) so I guess it could be fixed
    by open up tiersystem some.
    Let us have a slot for 0-0.9 where we can put an enhancer which have one purpose
    only: lock item from trade. This enhancer should be really cheap to craft and/or have
    a deterioration that is 1/10 of ordinary enhancers. Item should stop working when only
    one enhancer is attached, so we are aware of that they are running out of amount.
    Sure, I don't mind a free checkbox but doubt it would come, sadly.

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    No please not lock by default, have you ever thought the consequences if it is by default.

Ever done a 1000 clicks craft on any item just to skill or drop BPs where the product is pure TT food (Jester D1 f.e.).

I really dont want that I have to unlock 1000+ items after a craft to be able to TT it.

I want to lock a few items, thats not many to be honest - FAP, Armor, Weapon, Finder and thats it.

I agree, it was meant more as a rhethorical question. It will hardly solve the original problem though, imo, because too many will forget or never become aware before it's too late of a setting they need to activate first. Hence my suggestion with disabling TT for all unlimited items and putting an out-of-the-way scrapyard npc for it instead (s. link above).
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post

On the other hand, don't you use Auto Sell when crafting tt-food?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast