Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing comes for free in EU (more or less ) so I guess it could be fixed
    by open up tiersystem some.
    Let us have a slot for 0-0.9 where we can put an enhancer which have one purpose
    only: lock item from trade. This enhancer should be really cheap to craft and/or have
    a deterioration that is 1/10 of ordinary enhancers. Item should stop working when only
    one enhancer is attached, so we are aware of that they are running out of amount.
    Sure, I don't mind a free checkbox but doubt it would come, sadly.
    Ingredients: Vibrant Sweat.
    Even better, just make auto-sell cancel automatic locking.
    .... just one man's opinion

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    On the other hand, don't you use Auto Sell when crafting tt-food?
    No I dont use autosell, I record some things for statistics.
    With autosell I would miss some data, f.e. the real success rate I have had in the run.

Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    No I dont use autosell, I record some things for statistics.
    With autosell I would miss some data, f.e. the real success rate I have had in the run.
    Ah ok, so what is that you record? Amount of residue and tt-value of item?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tor Ted Hovi
    Society
    Cyreans ELITE
    Images
    Let us have a slot for 0-0.9 where we can put an enhancer which have one purpose
    only: lock item from trade. This enhancer should be really cheap to craft and/or have
    a deterioration that is 1/10 of ordinary enhancers. Item should stop working when only
    one enhancer is attached, so we are aware of that they are running out of amount.
    Sure, I don't mind a free checkbox but doubt it would come, sadly.

AWESOME solution!!!!! Joat4Prez!!!!

Edit: IMO it would be even better if this LOCK enhancer did not decay at all...
    Last edited by Ted; 03-12-2019 at 09:04.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco|MindArk

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images

Update To my nightmare

Hello , just a update to show the process of getting an item returned after TT'ing it , and the frustration to get it returned.

I will show my support case , and I in no way put any blame on the fine professionals that deal with distressed players on a daily basis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History for support case 369835:

2019-03-10 17:55 You wrote:

hello
    I believe i sold my adjusted restoration chip sometime during March 10 2019 . I do not have an exact time as I had noticed it the following morning.
    Please return this item to me.
    I have peds ready to return this item
    I would please ask that Mindark give players the ability to lock items. Life can be very stressful and mistakes made while exhausted , please help your players not be stressed in their gameplay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2019-03-10 17:59 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi BareBones,

Thank you for reporting.

We can verify that you sold a Adjusted Restoration Chip to the Trade Terminal on 2019-03-10 03:46:14. You should always carefully check the receipt before you accept to sell items to the Trade Terminal.

Replacing items sold to the Trade Terminal is not part of our regular service. You may request the recreation and return of an accidentally recycled item, but we will then charge you an administration fee of 1000 PED plus the Trade Terminal value of the item.

The total amount will be 1048 PED.

Kind regards,
    Jeff | Entropia Universe Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2019-03-10 18:17 You wrote:

I will accept the cost to restore my item.

And I do have a plan to check my sell windows , but as I stated , life is complicated and tiring at times and mistakes happen.

What I would appreciate is a plan on the part of Mindark to create a lock for items to save your customers from this inconvenience.

Please restore my items so I may continue my daily gaming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2019-03-11 19:01 You wrote:

Hello
    I would like to know when you will recreate and return the Restoration chip to my inventory. I have the sufficient funds waiting.

Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2019-03-12 11:13 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi BareBones,

Thank you for replying.

Please place the PED into your carried inventory so that we can replace it with the item in question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

2019-03-12 17:31 You wrote:

Hello
    The required peds are now in my carried inventory , please move my chip so I may play now.

Thank you

You can see from my first post that I was ready to pay the fee's involved , and am still unsure as to where the 1048 ped is to be placed , other than in my inventory. So now I have placed 1048 ped in my inventory tab of carried , and 1048 peds are on my pedcard waiting for the trade-off.

My confusion is my own and I do not blame Mindark for it. What I do hold Mindark responsible is the lack of understanding when it comes to resolving this issue before it happens.

Numerous pleas from the community have been ignored and I cannot even imagine how many people have been disgusted and have just plain left after tt'ing items that are not worth the 1k ped administrative fee , to return.

Over the years I personally have tt'd 2 a101 amps during cleanup and repair. After the second was lost I put in place a double check procedure that had up to this incident worked for the past few years or so. It is just human nature to get accustomed to procedures and not even realize you are performing them blindly. And as I had previously commented , the Adjusted Restoration chip cannot be tiered so there is no enhancer to be locked to it to give it that extra layer of protection as weapons or other tools are given.

Hopefully tomorrow I can report that this process is complete.

Thank you for listening

Bones
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images

My nightmare is over

Finally I am at ease , my Restoration Chip is safely back in my inventory.

Thank you Mindark support for your professionalism.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2019-03-13 11:02 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi BareBones,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have now replaced the PED with your [Adjusted Restoration Chip].

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if you could safeguard our investments by implementing an (optional) lock , to safeguard our prized items.

Thank you

Bones
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2