Question: Click to move, please restore

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi Devs

I am sure it will be in the pipeline, but the feature to click in the distance, see a green arrow which your avatar heads towards made gameplay quite relaxing using the mouse. This is just one of the features which made hunting enjoyable
Also, auto click appears to be disabled. Sometimes we players need to relaxed and a clicking on a target with weapon. Please re-install the auto click and move to green arrow function.

What do you mean by relaxed?Relaxed as this guy?

Think again what you ask for.

We don't have any plans of bringing "Click To Move" functionality back. It conflicts with movement and targeting system, both code and design in general. If necessary, other implementations will looked at to cover the needs the players have instead.

As for auto-click you now can either use Interact (default F) or hold the Use Tool (default E) for half a sec.

I would like to see “Move to Waypoint(s)” implemented.

Geo

This is the option, i realy much miss. Pleas MA, give us that back, a lot ppl used this every day, and it was much helpfully on mining and other things.

As for auto-click you now can either use Interact (default F) or hold the Use Tool (default E) for half a sec.

This is not what the OP asked for :)

It’s when I have a beer in my left hand and can only use my right hand on the mouse to play.
We also need auto click as it reduces RSI in our fingers

Hi Devs

I am sure it will be in the pipeline, but the feature to click in the distance, see a green arrow which your avatar heads towards made gameplay quite relaxing using the mouse. This is just one of the features which made hunting enjoyable
Also, auto click appears to be disabled. Sometimes we players need to relaxed and a clicking on a target with weapon. Please re-install the auto click and move to green arrow function.
I've always wanted an option or action that turns click to move OFF. It was an annoyance with misclicks, lagged clicks that malfunction (click where a mob appears, learn it's somewhere rlse, move to clicked), and clicking the ground to intentionally lose target. But I also remember that back in vu8, when I relied on 3D Analyze to run the game at all and the only things I could see on my otherwise black screen were ad screens, potted plants, and urns... well in that situation click to move was an absolute godsend.

Back