Buying: Robot Beacon Components and Blueprints

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hello, I am would like to start making robot beacons so they are more widely enjoyed by the playerbase. To do this I must first acquire the blueprints of the components and then of course the materials needed to make them.

I will list the links for each of the component parts so you can easily see what monsters drop them as well as the robot loot needed as well. Lastly, there is loot that ONLY drops from doing beacon missions that I need to make more beacons. So please pm me if you acquire these materials. Please don't TT these items.

Links for each blueprint:
Mechanomatrix Adapter Unit I Blueprint
Mechanomatrix Adapter Unit II Blueprint
Mechanomatrix Adapter Unit III Blueprint

List of the component parts:
Mechano-Stabilizer Component I/Accelerative Matrix Component I/Cable Slot Adapter Component I
Mechano-Stabilizer Component II/Accelerative Matrix Component II/Cable Slot Adapter Component II
Mechano-Stabilizer Component III/Accelerative Matrix Component III/Cable Slot Adapter Component III

Loot needed from beacons:
Robot Scrap Metal
Robot Cooling Unit
Robot Thermal Sensor

Robot loot needed:
Robot Casing
Robot Data Link

Any hunters that assist in getting me these materials at affordable rates will receive discounted or FREE Robot beacons.

Please pm me if you have any suggestions or comments to add to my thread,

Thank You,
Xanato

Funny story, thermal sensors do not drop any more and haven't for about 2 years

Funny story, thermal sensors do not drop any more and haven't for about 2 years

So a crucial component needed to make robot beacons is no longer being supplied by the game, so my only hope is to find someone who has it stored in their inventory from who knows when and was a collector of small qty drops and didn't just TT things????

So a crucial component needed to make robot beacons is no longer being supplied by the game, so my only hope is to find someone who has it stored in their inventory from who knows when and was a collector of small qty drops and didn't just TT things????

Yup. or you can hope and pray MA adds them back to loot some day...

Back