Server Downtime for Patch

1.1 GB.... interesting

And now what? Because is 16.1 and not 16.0.4 :wtg: (a mayor change?) :scratch2:

Hmm, what could this be? :scratch2:

Wow looking forward to this vu mindark!

will this patch change controls again, i'm just logging in for the first time since the change and dont want to set up my keys to and get used to new controls and it change again tommorow.

wow 1GB hmm that will be lots of improvement's .
Cant wait to see whats new :yay::yay:

I bet for PPVU ;) With content for PP

In the future can we coordinate the Tuesday Maintenance window with the patches? At least till you get the Chat bug fixed? Dropping the servers twice in a week is a killer for us running chat channels and having to re-invite people.

I still hope we get healthbars back for healing.

1.1 GB :confused:

Very interesting, lets see what this update brings us.

I hope healthbars wont come back if that means some bots will also stay out.
You can perfectly heal without HP bar.
Cheers

Funny how people still hope for each new VU, when MA brings only disappointments after disappointments.. :tapfinger

No, it doesn't only bring that, but the game would be so much better if it didn't always bring that as well.

At least with a PP vu we have multiple chances at something being implemented well, but I'm not keen on the 1GB. I think I'll have to go and switch off a few planets and decide on those download elements later...

edit: oh, and yes to MA better coordinating maintenance and patches to relieve people running bugged chat channels - or maybe MA consider paying 100 peds to each long-suffering player every time they need to redo lists.....?

Some new skills, new professions and UL armor with prof stand requirements. :silly: Or new UI... :D

Most of that is Planet Partners content, and most is for RT.

Am I going to like Vu 16.1? I haven't liked the last few TBH. :cdevil:

Time to :bowdown:

we are good without them

so far vu 16 is fine , lets go 16.1 :yay:

Amazing work so far.
Keep it up.

All this change is exciting im lovin it. Wonder if this is the armor skill req stuff that was said would be soon during the ama? And hopefully the beyonce' reticle bug is fixed. Its to the left to the left everytime i get out of my sleip. Or 50% of the time at least.

still no crafting/mining fix it seems :(

I wouldnt say that for sure. Supposedly revamping weapons n hopefully amps possibly making them viable which would be nice. Plus i think i read some new bp's?

I wouldnt say that for sure. Supposedly revamping weapons n hopefully amps possibly making them viable which would be nice. Plus i think i read some new bp's?

that's not doing much good when crafting/mining is fundamentally broken in regards to volatility...
if it's a level V-VII furniture BPs, f.e.:
got to grind with level BP I (like nallo ceiling lamp) to get level IV BPs on which you can go for the level V-VII BPs.
Here's the problem (example values), you buy 2k PED TT of level I BP mats, there's ~80% TT-return, so 500+PED loss, then you buy another 2k PED TT of level IV BP mats and you get ~80% TT-return again, so another 500+PED loss, if you get lucky to loot the BP then, then you may have to buy another 2k PED TT of mats for the level VII craft, where you may get ~80% TT-return again, so another 500+ PED loss, now you're down by 1500-2000 PED (with material MU), and then you eventually have items worth maybe 1000 PED MU.
So even with the good MU 500-1000 PED loss.
good chance that you end up with loss even with the item having good MU, so no point in going for the level VII craft. And since there's no point in going for the level VII, there's no point in buying mats for the level VII, IV & I craft, so instead of buying 6k PED TT of crafting materials, buying 0 PED TT. high volatility on crafting can be quite a killer for the economy...

with lower volatility, say 90% TT-return as baseline without multi, you may be down 750-1000 PED and you get 1000 PED MU from selling the crafted item, worth doing.

Last edited:
Back