Server Downtime for Patch

What about a nice double feature...

51NIhn6hByL._SY445_.jpg

:scared: :scared:

When it comes to cafting, I agree. Something is really wrong with the coding or its just me, cos I have noticed the usual suspects get their big hits , but mine have become marginally smaller in comparrison. This was not so before. Perhaps I was too angry and nasty when the VU was implimented. I apologized though. Yet the god-complex would have a neurotic vengeance complex. Its to be expected ofc.

Example. Deposit 1000 Euros, lesser hits and way more fails and near hits, and one HOF 300 ped,ish. Multiple occasions recentlly. As for expl, I dont do it to gamble, I need the res or items. I owns shops and a personal crafting terminal. Morover, when I do HOF big , a vast part of it goes into replenishing recources. In all my years in this platform, have I never removed money from it, I couldnt. ( Demanding virtual life lol ) I gotto take my licks. Where am I gonna go? I got too much invested here. And best behaviour at mercy of my fellow collonists.

I dont mind providing a service ingame. It give me a feeling of worth and belonging. I enjoy that. I enjoy the activities. Being a shopkeeper and manufacturer, endows you with certain responsibillities. Aims and goals to reach.

Im short just a few BPs to complete my entire component bp collection. My activities is a massive boost to the Arkadian Economy. In due course it will be on parr with Calypso. Yes I also craft calypsian items of all kinds.

So , the idea that new or more bp drop may occur, that would make me drool a little. :)

(Hope the coding is tweaked so more Arkadia component BPs drop, I would love to complete this book also :)

Never use the words "dunkel plastix" in my presence. It induced a complete emotional breakdown which is very hard for me to recover from.

I now also craft Pulsar 10 Plates (L) Soon up for sale in my shops. :yay:

Last edited:
Server's are up

Just really isn't any fun to jump hurdles in a game you are spending money in. Every week is like a new surprise, I liked the rt click but you even screwed that up.

Last edited:
Back