FYI: Resurrection of OLA 09

S_Sweety

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Sandra Sweety Carlsen
estofield09.jpg

Hello everybody. I am the new owner of OLA 09 also known as Estofield, which is located north of the contaminated zone on Akmuul Island.

Prior to this day, this land area has been neglected for many years. But it is my hope to restore it, so it can become a nice little place for people to hunt and enjoy themselves.

After I took control of the land area last weekend, I have put in a large amount of fertilizer to get the spawn up and running. I have also lowered the tax from 4,50% to 3,69% for hunting, and from 4,50% to 2,69% for mining.
The surface of the land area is mostly smooth, without big steep hills, making it ideal conditions for hunting nonstop. The creature density is high, so you don’t need to run around all the time to find mobs to kill.

It is a great place to do your daily Estophyl mission and to farm your Iron Challenge mission.

Just a little southwest of the land area is an outpost, with all the commodities you need, like auction, trade terminal, storage, repair terminal and so on.

I hope you all will enjoy the newly opened land area, and please feel free to send me some constructive feedback.

So good luck to everyone out there! :)

Sweety

Reactions: San
Congratz, I still have my 10k to do, if you get a good event running im there

I wish you luck on your venture.

Gratz. Wonderful to see this LA being brought back to life after so many years. :clap:
I even got the estophyl mission from the daily terminal today, so this is just perfect..

Now one vital question. Will there be cake? :silly2:

dombath
Congratz, I still have my 10k to do, if you get a good event running im there
Thank you, I will keep that in mind in my future development of this land area! :idea:

Bones
I wish you luck on your venture.
Very sweet of you, thanks. :ahh:

Sanniedra
Gratz. Wonderful to see this LA being brought back to life after so many years.
I even got the estophyl mission from the daily terminal today, so this is just perfect..

Now one vital question. Will there be cake?
I am happy you like it. Unfortunately no cake, but I could arrange fireworks and some dancing. :dance:

The cake is a lie.

Good luck on your purchase, will have a look tonight :D

Liu
The cake is a lie.
the_cake_is_a_lie_38146.jpg

Indeed it is, and it has been so since 1996! :nutkick:

nutrageti
Good luck on your purchase, will have a look tonight
Thanks a lot, I do truly appreciate it, and please feel free to give me some feedback on your experience out there.
Ideas and suggestions are always welcome!:hug:

Hi, nice way to grind iron and would be nice to have some event going

Hello, just wanted to say that me and a friend had a blast out there yesterday!

Nice density of creatures for grinding. We will for sure be back, so keep up the good work.
Also thanks for the tip about the nearbye outpost, actually didn't know it existed. :laugh:

Back