FYI: Undesired Cursor Mode/Aim Mode switching

Status

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
There is an issue with the game currently where the game, seemingly at random, switches itself from Cursor Mode to Aim Mode at times after inputs are made.

I do not have any binding anywhere that would cause this switch, and I'm fully certain it's not a regular switch because after a few seconds of clicking around and pressing keys it switches itself back to the mode it was previously on.

I experienced this bug prior to the new camera/control system but the frequency at which I experience it has increased to the point that it's very much a regular occurrence, and I've heard many other players complain about having the same issue.

I have been experiencing quite regularly and has cost me some peds already.
It causes me to shoot my weapon at nothing when it randomly switches me from cursor to aim mode and pressing LMB to target something.
If Interact was on RMB in cursor mode, this bug would be less detrimental imo.

The easiest way out of it seems to be clicking both mouse buttons at once. (better look at your feet when doing so)

Esc doesn't seem to work anymore, at least not for me.

I get this also, but it's only when I get lazy thumb and put too much pressure on the space bar which is toggle aim/cursor. :rolleyes:

Status
Back