The PED Center : a Very Effective substitute for the current Transaction Center, and the PED Flow Center

bigPaul

Dominant
Paul Ray Spinn
Hallo Friends :)

My new idea is about a very effective substitute for both the current Transaction Center, and the PED Flow Center : let's introduce the new PED Center.

While currently the Transaction Center and the PED Flow Center are represented by 2 permanent icons on the screen, the new PED Center is just a light, semitransparent graphic element that is "strategically" placed near the Player's PED amount and Avatar name, currently already displayed on the Game-screen.

Therefore this new PED Center , when accessed, will include the WHOLE current possibilities to :
1) Deposit
2) Withdraw
3) Transaction History
4) PED Flow Center

As I said above, the PED Center also means LESS permanent icons on the screen, plus a smart "strategic" placement near the Player's PED amount and Avatar name, currently already displayed on the Game-screen.

Here is a first simple image of the PED Center on the Game-screen
(Please notice that the background is black just because I took the original screenshot on a dark terrain : in reality, the whole graphic element that currently contains the Health Bar and the PED amount of the PED Card -plus the newly added PED Center- is/will stay elegantly semi-transparent ) :

ped_center_b.jpg

As you can see, in my ultra-simple example I used a "heavy looking" red rectangle, with the Description "Enter PED Center" inside :

but MindArk can BETTER optimize the color choice, just to maintain a more elegant, FULLY semitransparent fashion , therefore without the red rectangle, and maybe also simply writing "PED Center" instead of "Enter PED Center" (which is both a description and... a subtle invitation for the Player :) ).

The placement of the graphic element "PED Center" near the Avatar name, and also near the displayed PED amount of the PED Card, is very effective and "strategic" because anytime the Player sees/or perceives a PED shortage (e.g. nearly 0 PED left on the PED Card), he/she also sees an immediate remedy by accessing the PED Center.

-->By this fact alone, the Deposit amount by the Players will increase "a little bit".

Paul

Last edited:
Back