Tactical Strike: Secure The Node

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Calypso Defense Force (CDF) urges all colonists to immediately help secure several areas on Eudoria that the Calypso Research and Defense Institute (RDI) has identified as critical to the robot enemy war effort.

The designated critical areas are:
  • Cape Corinth
  • Camp Phoenix
  • Chugs Hideout
  • Fort Ithaca
  • Fort Pandora
  • Fort Troy
  • Minopolis

CDF forces have identified Attacker, Big Bulk, Defender, Spider Bomber, Steel Bird and Vanguard robots amongst the ranks of the attacking forces.

After the major robot incursions and discovery of the base matrix network last year, the RDI has been working eagerly on gathering more data from the robot forces data network.

The RDI’s aim has been to gather intelligence that would allow the CDF to secure and gain access to one or more base matrix nodes in order to retrieve information about the robot force’s strategies, strength and numbers.

Today the RDI made a breakthrough in its research and transferred a list of possible base matrix node areas to the CDF. However, this transmission was intercepted by the robots and just hours later robot reinforcements have now been seen assembling at the identified node areas.

Help secure Calypso from the robot threat!

Originally Posted Here

Those pesky robot forces again!

Will update this with mobs! Doing MA's job here! :yay:

Cape Corinth - Spider bomber
Camp Phoenix - Steelbird 01-03 - Attacker Gen 9 & 10 are N - Gen 2-5 are NW
Chugs Hideout - Big Bulk 10 North (nonshared) + steelbird Elite East + Big Bulk 01 NW(shared)
Fort Ithaca - Steel bird 04-07
Fort Pandora - Steel bird Elite
Fort Troy - Defender Elite Gen 01
Minopolis - Defender Gen 08

68583, 87095 - vanguards

Last edited:
pfff. I'll keep my ass parked on Cyrene.
Let them bloody robot's destroy calypso!!

Can't be arsed! :tongue2:

Normally I would have been excited about this, but - yawn - I am with Wizz on this one. I am currently on Cyrene also and enjoying my time here so I wont be coming back. I will however pop over to Monria for the St. PAtricks day party. The robots can wait.

Moondog

Camp Phoenix - Steelbird 01-03
Chugs Hideout - Big Bulk 10 North (nonshared) + steelbird Elite East + Big Bulk 01 NW(shared)

No Vanguard robots ?

Any location for attackers?

Do these events typically have any special rewards / interesting loots / incentives? Or or they just increased spawns of the mobs?

Do these events typically have any special rewards / interesting loots / incentives? Or or they just increased spawns of the mobs?

For those willing to do Defender mission, it's an opportunity to do so on a clean dense spawn that's not present for the rest of the year.

(Not an endorsement)

No Jam Raiders? C'mon, man.

These used to have good stuff but nowadays these invasions are empty so not super tempting. They are some rare mobs to test your strength once in a while, do some missions, change in the menu to prevent boredom :)

Vanguards are at
Ithaca, opposite side of the steelbirds

Camp Phoenix - Steelbird 01-03

No Vanguard robots ?

Vanguards are at
Ithaca, opposite side of the steelbirds

:cool::cool:
68583, 87095 ( curtesy of Svarog)

van.jpg

A toaster event!!

'Does anyone want any toast?' :cool:

Good luck out there!

they offer clean spawns of particular mobs, and this one is apparently all shared loot versions

Anyone like to share pos for the Vortex ?

OK, so whats the deal here? Are these robot dropping some interesting stuff - or are they a cash cow for MA?

Anyone like to share pos for the Vortex ?
Vortex is a randomly spawned boss at the Vanguard spawns (Ithaca and Hadesheim)

Vortex is a randomly spawned boss at the Vanguard spawns (Ithaca and Hadesheim)

Thx m8 i figured it out to finnaly hehe i thought it maybe was another spot with bigger ones out there to somewhere .

OK, so whats the deal here? Are these robot dropping some interesting stuff - or are they a cash cow for MA?

i think they should be dropping optac. of course thats because im trying to finish my f set and that pirate is selling his set. i dunno why to even hunt them otherwise. i know lots of people who are incensed about robots strictly invading on caly. the story is senseless without involving the other planets. where the hell is the continuity expert?

i think they should be dropping optac. of course thats because im trying to finish my f set and that pirate is selling his set. i dunno why to even hunt them otherwise. i know lots of people who are incensed about robots strictly invading on caly. the story is senseless without involving the other planets. where the hell is the continuity expert?

Aren't planets meant to be different worlds with different and pretty much completely separate storylines?

Aren't planets meant to be different worlds with different and pretty much completely separate storylines?
That's my understanding of the concept

Why would we shoot the robots? If we kill one, another one pops up out of nowhere.
There's nothing tactical about shooting them. It's the battle we can't win.
I think I'll just wait it out. I'm quite sure they'll disappear in due time.

Back