Infinity Armor - CRITICAL

Status

Xen

Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
When (L) armor parts reach 0.00 tt they are not unequipped and continue to provide full protection.

When (L) armor plates reach 0.00 tt they are not unequipped and continue to provide full protection. The (L) armor parts they are attached to are not unequipped.

0.00 tt (L) armor parts can be unequipped and equipped again. 0.00 tt (L) armor plates can be detached and reattached to 0.00 and >0.00 tt (L) armor parts.

0.00 tt (L) armor parts continue to tier up. Armor defense enhancers can continue to be added.

Armor buffs from 0.00 tt (L) armor continue to work.

Relogging does not change any of this.

Parts tested: Several parts of Mayhem (M, L), several AP-36 and AP-30 Impact (L) plates. I am done testing and will stop using these.

Imagine that another serious bug in a RCE game, no clue why they don't have a test server before the screw the actual game up

Yup. Noticed this when I realized I didn't have to use any of the 3 replacement sets of Polaris I had when doing Mindreaver IC. I had planned to swap out the pieces as they broke.

I stopped using L armor for now to avoid any issues that may arise, but I am sure this is being insanely exploited with perseus/mayhem+expensive plates.

I wonder what big change in how TT is consumed are they planning that they have broken the system twice.

First with infinite amps, now the same with armors.

Well, if one intern learns 0 and NULL are different values, it saves the world entire. :cool:

Just proof that MA doesn't test properly, be sure to report this 3 times on three different times, that's what it took for MA to fix infinity amps.

Maybe that's why sales of limited armors have dropped lately...

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Just proof that MA doesn't test properly, be sure to report this 3 times on three different times, that's what it took for MA to fix infinity amps.

I as well will send one in abit ...

Imagine this happend whit L or UL Mining Amps :eyecrazy:

You are an honorable Project Entropian.

Imagine that another serious bug in a RCE game, no clue why they don't have a test server before the screw the actual game up

funny. maybe MA was abducted by aliens. thats the only way i can explain this. how is it possible they don't do this naturally?

Last edited:
Considering the amount of "funds" involved, many countries would consider this criminal negligence.
Highly Irresponsible at best.
If any one company should suffer massive fines and regulatory fees to motivate them from preventing this kind of irresponsibility, it should be Mindark.

No VU without massive buggs.They are lucky players find these out and let them know,because that's how MA tests shit out...release something and the playerbase has to discover the mistakes and let them know, otherwise they might be banned for exploiting.
So lame!Still amazed how they are still not bankrupt :laugh: :eyecrazy:

this is seriously getting hard to watch. :mad:

Usually there is a hotfix within the hour on bugs that costs MA, but several months to fix when it costs players. Wierd sheit indeed

Usually there is a hotfix within the hour on bugs that costs MA, but several months to fix when it costs players. Wierd sheit indeed

This one costs MA. A lot. But there's the damn priority list.....

Or theyre about to release the armor update and were willing to suck up the armor bug a few days

buying : low tt L shadow armor F ! :laugh:

Support answered within few minutes to all the support cases sent on this matter so I'd be careful with low tt L armor parts :)

Last edited:
exploit much?

goood to know they fixed bug!

professional slave ILBE DCINSIDE MASTER(authentic new nickname made by Eve):cool:

When (L) armor parts reach 0.00 tt they are not unequipped and continue to provide full protection.

When (L) armor plates reach 0.00 tt they are not unequipped and continue to provide full protection. The (L) armor parts they are attached to are not unequipped.

0.00 tt (L) armor parts can be unequipped and equipped again. 0.00 tt (L) armor plates can be detached and reattached to 0.00 and >0.00 tt (L) armor parts.

0.00 tt (L) armor parts continue to tier up. Armor defense enhancers can continue to be added.

Armor buffs from 0.00 tt (L) armor continue to work.

Relogging does not change any of this.

Parts tested: Several parts of Mayhem (M, L), several AP-36 and AP-30 Impact (L) plates. I am done testing and will stop using these.

gz on halloween 18 ring ;)

gz on halloween 18 ring ;)

The response to my support case was basically "thanks, but this has already been reported and we are aware of it", plus I have reported stuff in the past and gotten nothing, so what you are implying is probably just conspiracy theory.

exploit much?

Support answered within few minutes to all the support cases sent on this matter so I'd be careful with low tt L armor parts :)

nUBsHUL.png

is that a reason why i got temporary lock

or my acc been locked because you want it?

:D what's your mayhem armors avereage tier atm Eve?

i am the only one who locked cuase of using armor bug right?

well let me think again what happend before i got locked

one of my friend saying after i talked in discord "hey Elaina Eve's doing shitty things atm he shooting same mob what im shooting & i tagged-which is mob steal(no reason to ban,but only nasty ppl do that)
and Elaina saying "you shouldn't fX Eve" yeah i figure that out after locked
and last two thing i want to say

you owe Elaina full sets liakon(F) tier3~4
Make blackpink great again! #11
https://blackpinkupdate.com/2019/03...-teaser-lisa-kill-this-love-for-april-5-2019/ -blackpink comback info :D

Last edited by a moderator:

one of my friend saying after i talked in discord "hey Elaina Eve's doing shitty things atm he shooting same mob what im shooting & i tagged-which is mob steal(no reason to ban,but only naughty ppl do that)

If your account has been locked after using this exploit, it's because it's in direct violation of the Entropia Universe Account TOS.

"j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others."

"o. You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe etc..." (Using broken limited armor instead of buying more interferes with the sales of both limited and unlimited armors.)

As you say, there are others who have used this who aren't currently locked. This is how the enforcement of rules has always been in EU. At least some justice has been done, however.

one of my friend saying after i talked in discord "hey Elaina Eve's doing shitty things atm he shooting same mob what im shooting & i tagged-which is mob steal(no reason to ban,but only nasty ppl do that)

https://blackpinkupdate.com/2019/03...-teaser-lisa-kill-this-love-for-april-5-2019/ -blackpink comback info :D

I don't know why you got locked. But yes, I did sent a bunch of screenshots with all the armor parts tiered and enhanced at 0 tt. I also sent the same for a few more avatars.
All my mayhem parts are t0, because it costs a lot to tier up, I wish it was free to tier up to 6 or 7 as you had, but guess what, I have to pay for it on top of the big cost of the armor itself and that's the case for everyone that invested in a top armor set, expensive to purchase, expensive to tier up.

You think it was ok to get all this and big tiers for free and then compete at the game with everyone else? Well, if you do, the temp lock is justified and maybe it not just temp, if these things come normal to you, as I heard from others...

I was doing nasty things? Are you serious? You were hunting next to me in that armor with a bunch of mobs on you are your low level and you were holding them better than I could with same armor (not tiered) :laugh: - what's even funnier is that I wanted to check what gun you were using, not the armor...

You think I owe Elaina a full set of armor because you cheated and you are locked for it? Seriously, what's wrong with you?

But thank you for this awesome news, it made my day and I'm pretty sure it made a lot of ppl happy!

goood to know they fixed bug!

professional slave ILBE DCINSIDE MASTER(authentic new nickname made by Eve):cool:

It's not a nickname, it's a job title, is it not your profession/service? What's serving a master if not a slave*? :)
And since you ask money you are a professional**. So that's not a nickname, it's a job title. I'm not judging.

Link to your service: employee ready for serving new master

*only pets and slaves have a master and you can't be a pet;
** a very bad professional too, otherwise Bori might still be around!

Last edited:
*only pets and slaves have a master and you can't be a pet;
** a very bad professional too, otherwise Bori might still be around![/SIZE][/I]

More like professional leech, I don't know why anyone would use his "service".

And now an exploiter too, damn this guy is on a roll.

More like professional leech, I don't know why anyone would use his "service".

And now an exploiter too, damn this guy is on a roll.

Be careful what you say, you might end up owning Elaina some gear too :))

[Disclaimer: Elaina has nothing to do with this situation. I know and like and trust him.]

ps. this is two individual issue on this thread

first. something with armor bug-thats the problem with MA and me(which u report)
but not important who did report. so i will deal with MA customer support

second. personal insult on public place(your twitch channel chat board)

I was there on the Twitch channel and there was no insults, the only thing that were showed there are the scans of you using 0 TT enhanced armor and the chat screen of you admitting to exploit the bug. Everybody seeing that can judge for himself.

I really don't get why you even are trying to get all other things involved. You exploited this bug on purpose, there is proof and you should be removed from the game, permanent! But that is my opinion, hope MA deals with cheaters as they should, because that is what you are.

I was there on the Twitch channel and there was no insults, the only thing that were showed there are the scans of you using 0 TT enhanced armor and the chat screen of you admitting to exploit the bug. Everybody seeing that can judge for himself.

I really don't get why you even are trying to get all other things involved. You exploited this bug on purpose, there is proof and you should be removed from the game, permanent! But that is my opinion, hope MA deals with cheaters as they should, because that is what you are.

they wont perma ban him if its first time he exploit a minor bug but ya it affects the economy

imo MA should have 1 week for normal bug abuse locks, then 1 month/2 months bans if he get caught exploiting more then to turn it in a perma

If you really got locked for this abuse... GG MA :) (most of the times when someone comes here on forum saying they got locked they are hiding something :p )

Last edited:
nUBsHUL.png

If that was the reason you got locked you should be careful with other stuff you and some of "friends" do in game. Just saying.

Status
Back