Infinity Armor - CRITICAL

Status
Why are you people so afraid of MA? MA have several times defended themself with bugs that ruin YOUR bankroll with "everything ingame is final".

So when MA introduces bugs u are FREE TO USE HOWEVER U LIKE! Every other company would provide a hotfix or disable items until fixed VERY quickly.

A court would never side with MA if you can provide proof that MA is just as bad at fixing stuff when it's not hurting their business, and just leaving stuff broken.

Wonder how many people have lost ped due to MA broken bugs and asked for refund and only got told "sry no"

Yup. Noticed this when I realized I didn't have to use any of the 3 replacement sets of Polaris I had when doing Mindreaver IC. I had planned to swap out the pieces as they broke.

I stopped using L armor for now to avoid any issues that may arise, but I am sure this is being insanely exploited with perseus/mayhem+expensive plates.

This might explain why I havent sold any more Pegasus and plates 9 & 10. Oh well :(

ty for advice

Shilda said:
If that was the reason you got locked you should be careful with other stuff you and some of "friends" do in game. Just saying.
im so satisfied blackpink links there :D

u guys should check it

Status
Back