I did not log in today because...

... because I simply do not feel the need to.

Got new job recently with 20% better pay which I am going to save up for a new car instead of pew pew pew in laggy MMO. Spent weekend buying stuff in Ikea with gf, drinking whisky with friends and leveling up my elementalist in GuildWars 2. Lately also attend some german language classes, might be useful in post-brexit europe, and I got that for free anyway.

Plenty things to do, I actually haven't logged in like 3 weeks now and suddenly realized how much there is to do out there. New indian restaurant, checked and love it. Plenty of events in my city, music, arts, shows, shops. Met some old friends, visited family...

Life is good.

So all the misery in your life was drive by a video game ? Now you dont play and life is good ?

I feel bad for your life is good :laugh:

Blaming on the video game...................... Man the world we live on

I wish you save enough to buy the brand new Iphone 15 for 3 grand or Rav 16 coming in 2024

This is the most depressing and sad thread i have seen in this forum . Also i was fishing this weekend and spend near 60 $ and i didnt even bring fish at home . Sad life

So all the misery in your life was drive by a video game ? Now you dont play and life is good ?

I feel bad for your life is good :laugh:

Blaming on the video game...................... Man the world we live on

I wish you save enough to buy the brand new Iphone 15 for 3 grand or Rav 16 coming in 2024

where did he say his life was a misery???

Please quote me that part cuz I missed it.
Thanks.

... because I simply do not feel the need to.

Got new job recently with 20% better pay which I am going to save up for a new car instead of pew pew pew in laggy MMO. Spent weekend buying stuff in Ikea with gf, drinking whisky with friends and leveling up my elementalist in GuildWars 2. Lately also attend some german language classes, might be useful in post-brexit europe, and I got that for free anyway.

Plenty things to do, I actually haven't logged in like 3 weeks now and suddenly realized how much there is to do out there. New indian restaurant, checked and love it. Plenty of events in my city, music, arts, shows, shops. Met some old friends, visited family...

Life is good.

:yay::yay::yay: Also he was in Ikea whit the gf and bought plenty of stuff that he was about to miss if he pew pew in video game

Your welcome

:yay::yay::yay: Also he was in Ikea whit the gf and bought plenty of stuff that he was about to miss if he pew pew in video game

Your welcome

so, if you say you get payed 20% more and you did some shopping at Ikea, your life sucks?

You excel in drawing conclusions!!

Jeeeezzz

Please try again and point me EXACTLY where he said his life sucked?

Or just say "I'm sorry for tearing things completely out of perspective"

I have not been so much in here for soon 3 years because i work much and when i dont work i spent my time in asia and its eazy to make this choice because gameplay here cost me like to be in asia for 4-5 months per year.
So its whay i did nit log in today.

...and you did some shopping at Ikea,

...your life sucks?

Ok, after reading my own posts again, I do have to correct my point of view.

Indeed, if you shop at IKEA, your life does suck!!!

...unless were forced by your wife to go shop there, but if you do it out of your own free will, then yes, your life must suck!!!

:tongue2:

Excuse me for late post but i was just taking a big fat strong brake to WC ....
Btw this is a pc video gaming forum and not Oprah ..

Peace

Life has always been good. Pre and post EU. It's the matter of free time management.

2006-2008 were days when the community was good and grown up. Now it's full of pathetic human garbage. They are rolling like a turd in the wind and pretend they are moving forward. And get triggered easily like little cry-baby pussies.

And new managers are walking in circles with no clear idea what to do with their produckt.

It feels good to own new bed, Sweds are quite good in making furniture but not necessarily good at making video games.

Peace.

I didn't log in yesterday because I don't work on Sundays.

I log in to do dailies.

Was not a fan of the new camera, but it's growing on me, if they tweak it so camera is up and behind, and slightly to the side, rather than directly behind. Health bars, I still have a job to do without, really poor move to remove it. Right click to interact with mob, was an ok move, then next patch they remove that, making it worse than it was.

I don't think they quite know what they are doing themselves tbh.

Anyway, same as before me, daily log in for an hour or so.

Should change the title to 'I didn't depo today because...'

I can't get rid of the crosshairs and dot.
I can't remove the default icons
I can't drag healthbars out, for mobs, healing or socializing
I can't seem to stop the camera from moving my avatars orientation
I can't seem to stop the camera from bouncing around when interacting with things
I can't double-click the ground to run to that place
Can't figure out how to heal up fully automatically (have to keep hitting f or mouse clicking)
Why does "f" lose targeting if I strafe when outside weapon range but continue to maintain target if within range?

Interesting thread to follow.

Thanks for everyone's participation.

About to log in, since 2 hours... too afraid of the bad return. Ok let's hunt a bit :yup:

Should change the title to 'I didn't depo today because...'

I can't get rid of the crosshairs and dot.
I can't remove the default icons
I can't drag healthbars out, for mobs, healing or socializing
I can't seem to stop the camera from moving my avatars orientation
I can't seem to stop the camera from bouncing around when interacting with things
I can't double-click the ground to run to that place
Why does "f" lose targeting if I strafe when outside weapon range but continue to maintain target if within range?

Pretty much the list of things that piss me off!!! Hasn't stopped me logging in mind.

Rgds

Ace

I realy needed to log in today to continue selling my stuff!
But, I remember that damn dot in the middle of my screen and the whole moving thing when I lock somewhere my camera and postponed it for once more.

Not logged in for a few days. I think of all these new things and do not miss it.

I did not log in yesterday because...

I feel there was nothing wrong with the old rig, it was TONS of fun.
I feel there was nothing wrong with the old PA, it had TONS of social interaction

I feel we could have had tons more loot, profit and fun, if revenues hadn't been spent on many many manyyyy .. newly hired developers who want to show off their designing abilities by creating useless content such as buildings without functions etc. (but it looks so cool mum...look at what I made!!)

I didn't log in yesterday because I don't work on Sundays.

This one is very good! Because that is what it look like nowadays. +rep

Try mining unamped and tell me how much fun it was.

I didn't log in [as much as I could have done] today because:
something as simple as a white dot in the middle of the screen gets on my nerves.

This comment was brought to you by 'gripe of the week' and 'get one thing right at a time'. After many comments about the zoom out, MA relaxed things one notch at a time to a point which is still annoying but probably playable for me once I get over being annoyed about it.

Maybe now it is time to tackle the next super-massive programming challenge - that effing dot. FFS, make it so we can select a colour if we have to put up with it and I will choose something not FFFFFF !

Of course, there are still the other things on the list, but I feel psychologically worn down enough to feel like we will be on an upward path with just the simplest of moves. Yes, I can blame plenty of RL right now for that too under the general heading of "Would I trust anyone to run a bath these days?", but if I can't even relax in a VR environment, then what's the point?

I did not log in yesterday because...

I feel there was nothing wrong with the old rig, it was TONS of fun.
I feel there was nothing wrong with the old PA, it had TONS of social interaction

I feel we could have had tons more loot, profit and fun, if revenues hadn't been spent on many many manyyyy .. newly hired developers who want to show off their designing abilities by creating useless content such as buildings without functions etc. (but it looks so cool mum...look at what I made!!)
"Look Ma, I can 'play' this futuristic mmorpg no hands!"

I logged in today, but you know... I'm not convinced I'll do anything more than my auctions, because darn it, this game just isn't immersive nor appealing once I'm in it any more, nor does it offer a credible challenge.

And I'm eager to read more of the Home Crafting Mystery, "Lye In Wait"! ... featuring murder by peppermint-flavored lye, and then its sequel "Heaven Preserve Us" featuring the death of Philip Heaven by botulism poisoning. I'd craft my projectiles for my Viceroy set except the TP I'm nearest keeps crashing every couple of minutes from bad building design (poor use of surfaces). Isn't the Sound area's fiction cheerful?

Last edited:
I did not log in today because.... I log in and I log out :cool:

I did not log in today because this game sucks :)

I mean really, it's just getting worse with each VU.

I remember twin peaks pvp ring, people flying out of the ring - fun fights there
I remember pvp being interesting - badmouthing, fights etc.
I remember we had organized fashion shows
I remember WoF
I remember Port Atlantis being alive
I remember Hadesheim, Minopolis etc.

We lost so much and gained what?
- buffs?
- some vehicles?
- space (lot of empty space)?

Was it all necessary?
If nothing changed do you think this game would have less players? To be honest, I don't think so. Could have saved so much on development :laugh:

I cant believe a company can make so many mistakes and still somehow survive... unbelievable :)

I mean really, it's just getting worse with each VU.

I remember twin peaks pvp ring, people flying out of the ring - fun fights there
:laugh:

:rocket:

Funny right, how these seemingly insignificant little things can color a game!
That for sure was always fun to watch and many volunteered to be launched over the fence!! :wtg:

i did not log in today because...

I saw my play amounts from the previous year and my ped card this year :laugh:,

... because reading Dandy Gilver and the Proper Treatment of Bloodstains sounded more fun, and then the day had gone by.

Because ESO got me by the nuts

Back